Pullip Hino
I've only seen one owner photo of Hino on Flickr, but it was enough to convince me that she needed to join my bunch. When she popped up in the Bargain section on Hobby Search, I ordered.

She arrived yesterday.
[Image: 12980404724_8be158ec4d_z.jpg]
Yikes! It looks like someone or something tried to eat the box! Although her box was dented, the plastic window pushed in, somehow she managed not to get damaged or have anything fall out of the box, including the other stuff I ordered with her.

The color is off some, since I snapped these after work and as the sun was going down.
[Image: 12980148673_1ce695889d_z.jpg]

[Image: 12980145633_be1887e5d9_z.jpg]
Under the corset, her dress is strapless. The necklace must have been flipped around so the charm was in back in the promo shots because none of them show the necklace has a charm on it.

[Image: 12980418704_838a3012d4_z.jpg]
Here's a closeup of the corset. It closes in the back with Velcro. The row of gold beads at each shoulder is rigid and there is also a loose loop of chain with it.

[Image: 12979997105_d786e51270_z.jpg]
The stockings are a full set of tights, not just long socks. Her shoes are dark olive green and rather loose with these stockings. It seems like an odd color choice, but whatever.

[Image: 12979995225_6a76ebdf71_z.jpg]
I had very low expectations for the wig. It came separated into 4 strands and I attempted to combine them like it was shown in the promo photos.

[Image: 12980135483_c8a2bd0222_z.jpg]
I don't know if this section of hair came loose or is supposed to be like this. There's also some visible glue in the wig along the front hairline. All I can say is I plan to rewig her.

[Image: 12980409384_7aff571712_z.jpg]
She also comes with this hair ornament on a bobby pin.

[Image: 12980130753_83a7bfe755_z.jpg]
Ah, look at that lovely face. Her eyebrows remind me of type 1 Carol.

[Image: 13018509075_61b308e01a_z.jpg]
And here she is in a Leeke wig in the Groove Coney Island outfit set. She looks so much better!
She is beautiful! I like her blushy pink eye shadow and she has some adorable bottom lashes.
I agree about her shoes, brown ones to match the corset would be much better.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
beautiful face. terrible outfit.
I still really like her blue dress, but I have to admit, it wouldn't be hard to replicate. I'm glad you like her, and I'm glad she's not tempting me. I really can't wait to see what you rewig her with. That might make her tempting.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Wow her stock pictures do no justice, she is pretty! I prefer her without her corset though
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

Oh I don't know her stock outift is so sweet.
It looks so cheap on the promo pics, but it is really cute.
Her Face up is so soft and innocent.
I would rewigged her to, I'm not so much in Wigs without bangs ^^
flickr
Pullip delight on Facebook
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls:

Ayume (Melissa) * Miyu (Hello Kitty) * Sakura (MIO Custom) * Mizuki (Bonita) * Alice (Romantic Alice) * Merl * Midori (Paja Reg) * Nana (Nanette) * Mei (MIO Custom) * Megumi (MIO Custom) * Niji (MIO Custom) * Sui (Suiseiseki) * Miku (Miku Hatsune)
Ahh, beautiful! What a pretty faceup smile I love the pink around her eyes.

But yikes what the hell; did someone stamp on the box? -_- Thank goodness she wasn't damaged!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Hnmm I'm still not sure about Hino, I'm happy you made these pictures!
Not fond of her stock outfit at all, but I do love her face up, it looks very very sweet!
Can't wait to see her rewigged smile
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
Thanks for sharing these pics, CB. Her eyelashes remind me of a cross between Amarri's and Cornice's!
I found I had the perfect wig for her in my stash, a leftover that hadn't found a head yet from the Denver Doll Leeke wig sale last year. Not only does it pass the eyebrow test, but it's somewhat similar in style to her stock wig. I managed to get home in time to give her a redress, take some more photos, and I even had time to have her get hit on by Veer. More photos to come soon.
Well, I'm looking forward to the latest pics, c'mon! (What do you have a life or something?!)

I love wigs without bangs myself, and I love the braiding, so it is a disappointment that they couldn't do a better job with it. She's very pretty, but not much more than that to me. The corset seems like an afterthought, and not so coordinated. I think the dress with necklace is enough, I would use the corset with something else.
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
Very pretty! I wonder what her new wig looks like...
smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Added a photo to the first post of her rewigged and redressed.
As I feared, now she's tempting. Great job putting her look together.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
She's so cute; that outfit is perfect for her.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite