Irene
The weather where I live has finally decided to stop being horrible, so I figured I should run outside and snap a couple of quick pictures of my Luka Megurine, Irene.
[Image: 13747714353_85bf5f93ed_b.jpg]
[Image: 13747714663_473875c930_c.jpg]
Aw, she's a cutie! What kind of chips is she wearing?
She's gorgeous. Is that a Monique wig? It looks so soft! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
she is so very pretty and the colour of those eyes - WOW. Are they stock?
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Horrible weather; ha. She looks like she's saying, "What is this strange sensation.... sunshine??"
Cute smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Vadafade and Miss Edith - She has kirakira eyechips (these ones, specifically)
Kirakira - yes, it is a monique wig! And it is sooo soft. I usually keep her next to me when I'm on my computer just in case I get the uncontrollable urge to pet her hair LOL
Alliecat - lol, I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've taken her outside while the sun is shining, I can totally imagine her saying that!
She has lovely eyes smile I wouldn't even know she's Luka unless you've mentioned it - she is really improved.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

(04-10-2014, 12:34 PM)pinkhaireddoll Wrote: Vadafade and Miss Edith - She has kirakira eyechips (these ones, specifically)

You know, I thought they were Kira eyes, but I couldn't totally tell because of the light! Kira eyes are the best -- a good 60% of my dolls have them. Your girl looks amazing!
Kira eyes are totally the best! Off topic, but does anyone have a Kira eye color suggestion for my Naomi?
Thanks, everyone!

Vadafade - Heck yeah they're the best! I've got them in 2 of my 5 dolls and I fully intend to put them in as many of my future dolls as I can.

Severiy - Tbh I'd recommend taking a close up picture of her face, opening it with photoshop and adjusting her eye color till you find one you think looks good with her wig and face-up, then find the closest kira eye color you can! That's what I did to figure out what hair color and eye color I wanted for Irene and it worked out pretty nicely. smile
The brown eyes really compliment her gold hair Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Thanks, Missy_Crane! I love this hair/eye combo on her. smile
She's lovely!