Oren?
I know she's been sold out for awhile but does anyone know how much she might be? Or where I do even find her?
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

There's a used Oren in excellent condition on eBay right now for $300 with free shipping, but that price seems just a tad bit steep to me. She is pretty hard to find, though, being a sold-out LE. I personally feel like $250 would be an excellent price for Oren. But, $300 isn't that much higher than $250, so it's not like that eBay listing is completely unreasonable.

The amount I'd be willing to spend would of course depend on how much I wanted her. If I wanted her REALLY badly, I would probably spring for the $300 eBay listing. wink I've personally paid $200 for a sold-out Type 2 girl who wasn't LE, so $300 for a sold-out Type 2 girl who *is* LE doesn't seem terribly outrageous to me. smile
I saw her .. That's what spawned this. I agree $300 probably isn't unreasonable. And I'd pay that readily for her if she was MIB

(04-12-2014, 06:26 AM)vertefae Wrote: And I'd pay that readily for her if she was MIB

I agree. It always makes the decision a bit more challenging when the doll has been displayed. From the photos and the seller's description, she seems to be in really great condition, but there's always that chance that something might be slightly awry since she's no longer NRFB.

What do you think you're going to do? smile
Hold out and hope someone has her here? smile

(04-12-2014, 09:05 AM)vertefae Wrote: Hold out and hope someone has her here? smile

I don't know if you'd be interested, but there's an Oren on eBay who appears to be in excellent condition for $250. smile Link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jun-Planning-Pul...ltDomain_0&hash=item27e24a2941
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

That's the same one we've been talking about! yay Looks like the original listing for $300 didn't get any bids, and the seller lowered her price.
I wondered about that! :3 There are not usually many Orens on eBay - or anywhere, for that matter.
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

Yup looks like she lowered the price