My First Custom: Help Me name her
I have started to make my own custom doll. this doll i got off ebay. Steca came with most of her stock outfit but I used that outfit to put on my Velvet doll to make her look like Wednesday Adams. I re-chipped her eyes from the dull red to 'frog' by Kirakira; which i think look sooo nice on her. i also obitused her with a 27cm two part body med. bust. i was scared to put anything bigger on her then that. lol. and i will be getting a new wig for her soon. an online friend from facebook is sending me a long red-brown wig for her but for now she is going to have to deal with the one she came with.
I was having trouble with her wig... and her scalp... it will not "snap" back into place if anyone knows how to fix that or if i should just glue it please let me know?

I am also looking to name her. But i have no idea what to even call her.. i did think about naming her Luna like from HP but i she will look nothing like her once she has her new wig... any idea?

but anyway here she is so far. i love her and she is soo cute. i just need to make her more outfits. (the one she is wairing is a barbie dress)
and if any one knows what fit obitus's body plz let me know too?

tada!

[Image: imagejpg3.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg4.jpg]

Updated photos: this is her finished. idk about the outfit. im saving this outfit for my new doll that im getting cause the white dress looks like the characters outfit im making her look like. but any who. this is what she looks like now. maybe it can be easier to name her now?

[Image: DSCN0336.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0335.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
My First Custom: Help Me name her - by Meowceline - 04-23-2014, 07:41 AM
RE: My First Custom: Help Me name her - by martah - 04-29-2014, 11:09 AM