Feedback for meowceline
All meowcelimes feed back here

Seller:
Positive-0
Negative-0

Buyer:
Positive-6
Negative-0
+1 as a buyer! Prompt payment and great communication. Thanks for the quick and easy transaction! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as a buyer. smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1 as a buyer

Meowceline bought some wigs from me. Communication was friendly and payment prompt. It was a pleasure to do business with Meowceline! Thanks!
+1 as a buyer. Meowceline gave my Stica a new home, was very prompt, and kept in touch! Thank you so much! yay
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

+1 as a seller

Meowceline went out of her way to help me find and get the right Liv doll; she was kind and honest and so helpful with resolving any problems. As her first British customer I want to thank her for the time and trouble she took buying and shipping Daniela to me Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
+1 as buyer

Purchased a wig and a hat from me. She was patient when I made a mistake, and paid very quickly. I would sell to her again anytime.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 as buyer

Purchased some wigs from me. Great buyer, great communication and paid very quickly. It was a pleasure working with Meowceline would gladly work with her any time.
+1 as a seller

Meowceline sold me her MIB Hanaayame. She deboxed her and repackaged in the perfect small box to save me on postage, her communication was prompt and very friendly and she posted very quickly. I would recommend her to anyone without reservation smile Thankyou hun *hug
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a swap partner smile Conscientious and timely!
+1 as a seller

Meow sent me photos of the doll (doll zone dale), everything came REALLY quick.. The doll was packaged nicely and securely. It was an overall pleasant transaction smile
+1 for being a lovely swap partner! Put a lot of thought into my swap box and made my day! Thank you!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as buyer she ordered a few custom outfits. the whole process was very pleasant. it was nice to discuss the project, she was patient when i was trying to perfect the end product. she also paid in lightning fast speed and informed me when the package arrived smile i would love to work with her again.
+1 as a seller

I bought a J-doll and Meowceline communicated promptly and tried to keep me updated about shipping in spite of forum message glitches. Some staining on the doll's hands wasn't mentioned, and I didn't think to ask, but I was able to sand some of it off. Overall I am satisfied with the transaction.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
+1 as a buyer/split!

Meowceline and I split a Pullip Meg--she got the stock. Communication was great throughout and payment was received very promptly! \o/