New dolls!
JPGroove sent me Shinku and Keikujyaku (I'm still working on photographing her) as sample dolls to review, so I thought I would share some pictures. You can read Shinku's full review on my website www.pullipsandjunk.com
Shinku

Shinku

Shinku

Shinku

Shinku

Shinku

Rozen Maiden Keikujaku & Shinku
Face up comparison with original Shinku
Shinku face up comparison

and a few pictures of my new Yeolume Blackberry who I have named Dot.
Yeolume Blackberry

Yeolume Blackberry
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
I really love the photo of Shinku with the roses, complements her nicely smile
It's lovely seeing the two together as their faceups match.

And Dot is a cute name for Blackberry, that ribbon is ridiculously large tho Tongue

Congrats on all your new dollies Hina!
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Not a fan of the new Yeolume, and the comparison of the Shinku's makes me want to buy the 2006 version again LOL LOL Lovely photos though !

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Shinku is gorgeous! I love the pics with the roses <3 Keikujyaku and Dot really cute too. smile
Great photos. Thanks for the comparison shot with 2006 Shinku.

Whoa, Blackberry's lower lashes kind of put her in the "might have the plague" category with Pearl Earring! She's totally adorable otherwise.
I'm afraid I'm still not a fan of Blackberry. Her lips look too pursed and I don't like those lower eyelashes, either. I still think Yeolume has a lot of untapped potential and I hope we get to see something more interesting in the future, provided she continues to be produced.
Podo has very cute lips and adorable flicked eye liner. smile
Maidens are also pretty nice, new Shinku looks great in that comparison picture. Her outfit looks like its good quality too.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Wow, the photos are lovely and ... somewhat mesmerizing @_@! I love the red/black/white color combination grin. And yay for Yeolume! I really want to see more of her <3
(04-25-2014, 01:24 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: I'm afraid I'm still not a fan of Blackberry. Her lips look too pursed and I don't like those lower eyelashes, either. I still think Yeolume has a lot of untapped potential and I hope we get to see something more interesting in the future, provided she continues to be produced.

I 100% agree, CB. I love seeing Yeolume customs; I know she has a lot of potential as well.

I'm very glad to see more pictures of Blackberry around, though! Especially the second one, which captures a lot of the detail in her face (I didn't realize her lower lashes were so yellow). And Dot is the perfect name for this little girl.

I'm so glad to see that comparison photo with old Shinku and new Shinku. Isn't it amazing how Pullip's style has changed over the years? I often picture old Shinku when I think of a "classic" Pullip, and new Shinku is right in line with the style of the new releases. I like them both but for very different reasons.

Thank you so much for sharing these photos, Hina! Special 3
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
is it odd that i like the Original face-up and the new eyechips?
Dot is adorable! I'm glad they finally released her, it's been so long. lol As for Shinku idk... I prefer the original but then again I'm like that with mostly everything. :/
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Omg she is beautiful :O I love the photo with the roses, too. And the background is really nice.