Some Time
So I had some time on my hands today and I dressed the girls I think I'll be bringing to PUDDLE in more summer appropriate clothes.

Shelby, Cricket and Daisy will be coming...

[Image: 14104926262_f3a346f037_z.jpg]
Shelby: Ugh does she have to come?
Daisy: Now listen here bearcat, you ain't the big cheese 'round here. Don't be such a wet blanket!
Shelby: I didn't understand any of that.
Cricket: I don't want to go.

Esme will be coming with me of course <3

[Image: 14104941122_2313456bd7_z.jpg]

Winter

[Image: 14108047985_bfdaaf1829_z.jpg]

And of course my girl Payton

[Image: 14128123453_4fb0e2cd80_z.jpg]

I'm allowing myself to bring one more but I'm not sure who it will be... (Either my Nahh, BRH or Mercu)
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Oh! I just asked in the PUDDLE thread if you were going to be bringing Cricket! I'm so happy to see that you will! LOL

Your dolls are all so colorful. They're a perfect fit for our multicolored PUDDLE theme. Heart
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
lol I actually thought about rewigging some of them in the different colored wigs I have for the meet but I'm lazy so that probably wont happen.
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Of course I'm biased with Esme, a Papin smile
And Payton is really cool.
Maybe you could bring Mercu? Her fantasy colors are really cute.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

I'm so happy to see you and your girls back lyricsoul! I'm really looking forward to seeing Cricket.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society