PSA from the future
Effie

Recruit members for the resistance.

[Image: 14238224650_60bd740102_z.jpg]

[Image: 14238217220_f2a146e66f_z.jpg]

[Image: 14444995523_e76478d1f0_z.jpg]

[Image: 14424822575_d922a98c86_z.jpg]

Well I made due with what I had outfit wise for Effie until I can commission her outfit from someone. I can't wait to introduce her story properly a little later on. She's a hacker obviously from the future. :O
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
'obviously'
OMG, is this diletante? She looks so tough and cool.
flickr
Pullip delight on Facebook
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls:

Ayume (Melissa) * Miyu (Hello Kitty) * Sakura (MIO Custom) * Mizuki (Bonita) * Alice (Romantic Alice) * Merl * Midori (Paja Reg) * Nana (Nanette) * Mei (MIO Custom) * Megumi (MIO Custom) * Niji (MIO Custom) * Sui (Suiseiseki) * Miku (Miku Hatsune)
I love her look. That's a beautiful wig.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Ok, now I like Dilletante much, much better! At first I thought with the brown eyebrows she was Hello Kitty.
Cordelia would like to sign up for the resistance, despite having little to no practical skills (I think she just thinks Effie is beautiful...)
(06-15-2014, 04:26 PM)Steffipuschel Wrote: OMG, is this diletante? She looks so tough and cool.

It is! Danke Steffi. smile I was hoping she'd come off that way.

(06-16-2014, 02:15 AM)KiraKira Wrote: I love her look. That's a beautiful wig.

Thank you. smile I believe it's a Monique wig since it's like Payton's and that's what hers is.

(06-16-2014, 02:25 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Ok, now I like Dilletante much, much better! At first I thought with the brown eyebrows she was Hello Kitty.

Nope she's Dilettante. She's actually pretty versatile I was surprised.

(06-16-2014, 04:24 AM)Severity Wrote: Cordelia would like to sign up for the resistance, despite having little to no practical skills (I think she just thinks Effie is beautiful...)

Cordelia is more then welcome to join. She can run for coffee or errands. lol She's just gotta be willing to die for the cause, you know just in case. The resistance isn't responsible for any death or dismemberment you might encounter. ;P
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr