Field of Daisies
[Image: 14569528695_9ed990b4f5_z.jpg]

"Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same."
~ Helen Keller

Took this before I left for China. Tea certainly got a lot of sun that day! More to come. (I just haven't edited them yet LOL)

Model: Tea Lindh
Clothes by mother.
[Image: signature_by_white_ginger_lily-d5zugi3.png]
China? Wow.
This is really cute. Great focus! smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Ahhh! I saw this photo on Flickr and spent like 3 minutes just staring at it ^______^ so pretty and peaceful!

Your Si'Anna is gorgeous.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Alliecat: Yes I was in China for a while. ^^ Visiting some family. And thank you! I had some help with the focus.

Missy_Crane: Thank you for your favourite on Flickr! I'm glad you like the photo and you should definitely get a Si'Anna, she is worth the money.
Cute! Wow her faceup is really pretty, I love how the purple really sets her apart! I agree, the focus is great yay this may be my favorite picture of Tea!
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
What a lovely picture! Tea looks so serene and happy; I can't wait to see the others. smile
(07-06-2014, 12:15 AM)Kiki Wrote: Missy_Crane: Thank you for your favourite on Flickr! I'm glad you like the photo and you should definitely get a Si'Anna, she is worth the money.

You're welcome dear - I adore your photography Heart 2

Haha I know right? She's so beautiful and seeing your girl has tempted me into pushing Si-Anna to the top of the wishlist :3 hopefully soon!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Man, my mailbox keeps putting DollyMarket emails into Junk, but anyways....

AliceMR: Thanks very much! This is one of my favourite pics of her too. Though I definitely have a whole stash from the same photoshoot to come. (I'm thinking about releasing these slowly over the winter because that's when my photography is at it's lowest. LOL ) I also love her eyeliner. The purple is very different from all my other dolls.

rayelm: Thank you! I can't wait to post them, even though there's so many to go through.

Missy_Crane: Thanks again! ^^ I'm so glad you're pushing her to the top. She really deserve much more love than what she currently has. I'm just so surprised that she's not more popular because her face up can really bring her both ways: sweet or edgy. Her face up also has the air of someone a bit more mature (because most Pullips look pretty young and teenaged.) She really is a fantastic doll. I can't wait to see your Si'anna when you get her!
Oh, I love that picture: and I love that purple eye makeup! It almost rivals Aurora's!
Thank you Severity! But Aurora most certainly is more purple than Si'anna! LOL
I found this photo on Flickr first too and have already put it into my favourites, as I love it so much!

I am looking forward to seeing more from this photoshoot when you have time to edit them........and lucky you about going to China!