Missy's Gang - Summer Updates! (picspam xD)
I was gonna organise these into separate galleries but then there were too many, and I thought 'bleh, who's got time for that? let's just smoosh em into one big post' Tongue

So, here are my family and what they've gotten up to recently!

[Image: 2s0cnpc.jpg]

Maaya got a new Liv body, and a new outfit to go with it!

[Image: qnsgfp.jpg]

I always wanted a Japanese schoolgirl Pullip and while Nina is beautiful I was disappointed that she was dressed in more of a private academy uniform than the traditional sailor Fuku. So when I got Maaya nude, I was determined she would have a more classic look Heart I'm pleased with the cute results! Although this dollfie outfit is a bit big her, even on her new body ^^; But being a gentle creature, she doesn't say a word of complaint!

[Image: oit4w4.jpg]

Ally meanwhile has changed back into her stock outfit, although with her new wig this time ^-^

[Image: 2n7eb8x.jpg]

An adventurer at heart, she's decided she'd rather be up high on the Barbie shelf and look and down on all the rest of us Tongue

[Image: rblhzb.jpg]

Rose and Eliza weren't thrilled to lose their prominent place to the girl with the big head, but Ally seems to like it up there, so she isn't planning on leaving!

[Image: 5xn5gi.jpg]

There was also a Yeolume invasion lately xD

[Image: 156zex5.jpg]

Carly (Podo) and Suri (Blackberry) are sure to bring a lot of fun with them. More of them coming soon wink

And finally, since my last pics of her here, Aisha the Nahh has had a new face, a new Liv body, and a new wig!

[Image: 2jc9351.jpg]

Biggest thanks in the world to Chihiro, who kindly matted her and did a beautiful job Heart 2 Aisha is very pleased to not have light bouncing off her cheeks in every shot, haha

[Image: 35ix9xx.jpg]

Her new wig makes her seem more mature somehow.

[Image: dmeg5f.jpg]

(This newfound maturity is somewhat lessened by the oversize bow and teddy bear sweater, haha xD)

Thanks for viewing!! Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Ahhh you have such beautiful girls ! I definitely have a soft spot for Aisha though Heart

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Lovely collection! smile (I love Nahh's outfit! smile )
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Everyone's been busy smile Ally is cute... Aisha looks lovely, and all you guys with your Yeolume picspam are winning me over slowly with their cuteness.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Your dolls are so pretty smile
Nina is so cute in that uniform * ^*
I think I'm in love with your Maaya, she's really cute with that sailor outfit on Happy
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
All of your girls are beautiful, but Aisha is just stunning. You can tell the camera just loves her! She looks like such a cool girl.
[Image: tumblr_nbzf2bMPvm1r72d9qo1_1280.png]
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
:: Feedback :: icon by me ::
Oh Missy they are all so lovely <3 I really love your Nahh a lot. It makes me want her even more! Wonderful photos!
Aisha is so beautiful. I've wanted Naah for a while but was put off my her shiny shiny face. She is so lovely matte!
Thank you so much for the kind words everyone!! ^-^ Heart 2

Sev - I was put off by the shiny face too, but she's really worth it once she's matte! Heart it kind of makes me want to get Venus and Squall now blush heh

Alliecat - The Yeolumes are winning us over one at a time! World domination xD
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Lovely dollies smile Aisha's jumper is too cute!

Such a lovely family!
I adore Pullip Nina! Not only cause we share our name Tongue
Thank you Lilcurly and Echeu!! -^___^-
Aisha is definitely pretty! grin That wig is just perfect on her. I guess I never look into Nahh-ato, with her shiny face and all. So I especially fancy yours Missy smile
Congrats on all the new dollies!
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Thanks Jai, that's so sweet! ^-^

Haha, some of the shiny-faced girls are well worth a look because they are super beautiful when matted! Aisha has really put some others I never looked at before (Squall, Venus) onto my wishlist Tongue