Cleveland
So I went to the Ingenuity Fest today, but it was not at all like I remembered. In the past it had a ton of interactive exhibits and whatnot. This time not so much, the ones they did have had signs saying do not touch on them. So suffice to say I didn't get any photos there, but I did get two very Cleveland photos.

[Image: 15188339230_d2dd7d0b46_c.jpg]
Kyouka with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in the background, this was next door to the festival.

[Image: 15188286869_4562b8978b_c.jpg]
And after we were done at the Festival we went over to Edgewater Park for a bit and I got this shot with the Cleveland skyline in the background.

Tomorrow my husband and I are going to a local park so I can get more dolly photos since today didn't go as I originally thought it would.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

I love the skyline in the background of the second photo. The illusion the of proportion looks really cool.
[Image: tumblr_nbzf2bMPvm1r72d9qo1_1280.png]
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
:: Feedback :: icon by me ::
That skyline shot is great. She's got great attitude!
Is it sad that I recognized that chain link before I recognized the rock hall? :3 (kind-of-Clevelander here)
(09-29-2014, 11:30 AM)Severity Wrote: Is it sad that I recognized that chain link before I recognized the rock hall? :3 (kind-of-Clevelander here)

Maybe just a little...lol.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

Look at the blue sky! The weather has been so beautiful the last couple of weeks here in the Cleveland area. It's kind of making up for the cold, wet, summer.
Those pictures are lovely! Kyouka's glasses are super cute and the scenery looks so nice! If anything, at least it was a beautiful day to be out and about! yay
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*