Classical Alice and Classical Alice Sepia - Faceup Comparison Pics Included -
Mary Weather (Classical Alice) and Emmeline (Sepia) only met a couple of days ago and they're already inseparable! They've been doing just about everything together! ^.^

[Image: MaryandEmmy4_zps0b7a37be.jpg]

[Image: MaryandEmmy_zps8ba02ea8.jpg]

[Image: MaryandEmmy3_zpsd356a948.jpg]

[Image: MaryandEmmy2_zps290da409.jpg]

Mary Weather was excited to share her favorite story, Alice in Wonderland, with Emmeline. She read it out loud to her. smile

[Image: FastAsleep_zpsf7eb60cf.jpg]

After all of the fun they've been having, they ended up falling fast asleep.

Also, I thought it would be nice to take some pictures of their faceups side by side:

[Image: Faceupcomparison_zpsa17040e7.jpg]

[Image: comparison_zpsfe6c43ce.jpg]
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

I'm seeing double Tongue
My favorite pic is the one where they both fell asleep.
While their faceups are really similar, I'm leaning on miss Sepia.
Happy
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Adorable picfic!! Wauw she is such a beauty! I think I need them both!! gosh they are so pretty!!
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
So cute! Sepia Alice might have to join my girls sooner than I thought..
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
Sepia is gorgeous! The two girls make a wonderful pair smile
They look really cute together--I love the photo where they are both sleeping.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
They make a gorgeous set of twins!
Thank you all~! ^.^ I'm a big fan of both versions, and I think that anyone who's thinking of getting either of them will love them! <3
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Oh, they look just adorable together! Heart

Original Classical Alice remains my favourite, but the darker lip colour on Sepia is very beautiful.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Congratulations on getting her! She's wonderful. Seeing her side by side with Mary Weather makes me realize just how huge a factor coloring alone is to these girl's faces. They actually look so different, each unique in her own way. Love the photo of them reading Alice together. So perfect~
[Image: tumblr_nbzf2bMPvm1r72d9qo1_1280.png]
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
:: Feedback :: icon by me ::
This is SO cute (and now I want sepia Alice!)
Cute photos. I like Mary Weather's pose, leaning over the book. She looks completely absorbed smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(10-17-2014, 09:11 PM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Oh, they look just adorable together! Heart

Original Classical Alice remains my favourite, but the darker lip colour on Sepia is very beautiful.

I don't know why, but I just can't choose between them~! I think they're both equally pretty in their own ways. I have to say though, I think Classical Alice tends to look more warm and cheerful! ^.^

(10-18-2014, 02:07 PM)Nekoshoujo Wrote: Congratulations on getting her! She's wonderful. Seeing her side by side with Mary Weather makes me realize just how huge a factor coloring alone is to these girl's faces. They actually look so different, each unique in her own way. Love the photo of them reading Alice together. So perfect~

Thank you~! :3 I think so, too. smile I may be crazy, but I think from certain angles, Sepia actually looks like she has a bit of a sad expression on her face. I've never noticed that with the original Classical Alice before. I'm guessing it's probably because she has such faint, barely-there eyebrows and because her lips match so closely to the color of her skin and the dark lip color used in the center of her lips gives off the illusion that she has a really small mouth.

(10-19-2014, 01:52 AM)Severity Wrote: This is SO cute (and now I want sepia Alice!)

I'm so glad you think so, and I do hope that you'll be able to get her soon! ^.^

(10-19-2014, 03:11 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Cute photos. I like Mary Weather's pose, leaning over the book. She looks completely absorbed smile

Lols! She definitely is~! yay It's her absolute favorite story of all time and she can read it over and over and never get bored of it. xD

*Sprites made by me*

(10-19-2014, 08:02 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Thank you~! :3 I think so, too. smile I may be crazy, but I think from certain angles, Sepia actually looks like she has a bit of a sad expression on her face. I've never noticed that with the original Classical Alice before. I'm guessing it's probably because she has such faint, barely-there eyebrows and because her lips match so closely to the color of her skin and the dark lip color used in the center of her lips gives off the illusion that she has a really small mouth.

What an interesting detail. I feel like a monotone Alice would be a bit more melancholy compared to her colorful counterpart. Makes her even more unique compared to other pullips.
[Image: tumblr_nbzf2bMPvm1r72d9qo1_1280.png]
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
:: Feedback :: icon by me ::
(10-20-2014, 01:59 AM)Nekoshoujo Wrote:
(10-19-2014, 08:02 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Thank you~! :3 I think so, too. smile I may be crazy, but I think from certain angles, Sepia actually looks like she has a bit of a sad expression on her face. I've never noticed that with the original Classical Alice before. I'm guessing it's probably because she has such faint, barely-there eyebrows and because her lips match so closely to the color of her skin and the dark lip color used in the center of her lips gives off the illusion that she has a really small mouth.

What an interesting detail. I feel like a monotone Alice would be a bit more melancholy compared to her colorful counterpart. Makes her even more unique compared to other pullips.

I agree, it actually fits her image pretty well. smile Also, I think you're right about that. It is a change from Pullip's usual happy disposition. smile

*Sprites made by me*