Yeolume is here!
She's here! I'm so excited. Here's her first pic in different clothes

[Image: 16114120588_cc1f8341c0.jpg]
image by baobaodoll, on Flickr

I need help on a name. Anything Korean or Japanese would work!
How adorable! For a name how about Ayumi.
(01-18-2015, 03:37 AM)Pink ❤Haired ❤Freak(◕‿◕✿) Wrote: How adorable! For a name how about Ayumi.

I like that name! ThanksLOL
Cute outfit!

Yeolume's stock body may be a little smaller than a Blythe. Blythe has fairly broad shoulders and upper torso and chubby thighs. But you will find a lot of Etsy seller will take commissions, so you may be able to request something be made to specifically fit your Yeolume. Just be prepared to supply measurements.
Congratulations on the new arrival! She's super-cute!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Oh wow! She looks really good in the white/blue/tan nautical color combo!
Gwaaaah, so cute! Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
A cutie! I like the way her hair curls at the bottom smile
[thread=7254515]My feedback[/thread]
That outfit is just too cute on her! I like it even more than her stock outfit!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

So cute Happy
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Congrats on your first dolly! WHAT a cute outfit! Where did you find it?
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Congrats! She is so adorable!
(01-18-2015, 04:56 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Cute outfit!

Yeolume's stock body may be a little smaller than a Blythe. Blythe has fairly broad shoulders and upper torso and chubby thighs. But you will find a lot of Etsy seller will take commissions, so you may be able to request something be made to specifically fit your Yeolume. Just be prepared to supply measurements.

Thanks! I'm going to have to do it. She needs better fitting clothes. I hope blythe clothes for better on a 23 obitsu.

(01-18-2015, 05:09 AM)KiraKira Wrote: Congratulations on the new arrival! She's super-cute!

Thank you! smile

(01-18-2015, 09:12 AM)buboplague Wrote: Oh wow! She looks really good in the white/blue/tan nautical color combo!

Thank you. I love that outfit! smile

(01-18-2015, 09:16 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Gwaaaah, so cute! Heart

Thank you! All these complements are going to her head!

(01-18-2015, 10:25 AM)Tinnu Wrote: A cutie! I like the way her hair curls at the bottom smile

Me too! I adore her hair.

(01-18-2015, 12:14 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: That outfit is just too cute on her! I like it even more than her stock outfit!

Thank you! I really love it. It's so well made.

(01-18-2015, 02:50 PM)beajjai033 Wrote: So cute Happy

Thanks! LOL

(01-18-2015, 03:04 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Congrats on your first dolly! WHAT a cute outfit! Where did you find it?

Thank you. I got it on ebay for a steak. It's BHC. smile

(01-18-2015, 03:25 PM)ichigo3lemon Wrote: Congrats! She is so adorable!

Thank you! I can't wait for the rest of her clothes come smile
Adorable! I love her hat. The whole outfit is put together really well.
Wahh she's adorable! Her outfit looks perfect on her. Congrats on the new girly!
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward