I think I'm improving! Update 2/20/2017
Nicely done. Her outfit suits the mood too.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(06-05-2015, 03:20 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Nicely done. Her outfit suits the mood too.

Thank you for saying so. yay I hadn't thought of it, but now that you mention it, it does. :3 I'm surprised to find that Galene is a lot more versatile and is very photogenic than I had realized. ^.^
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

I went on a trip today to a place called Hinohara Village and took a hike through a couple of the forests surrounding it and visited the Hossawa Waterfall with my husband! The whole place was covered in lush, green trees and full of natural beauty, and I just knew it would make for a gorgeous setting for some doll pictures, so I brought Marisol along with me! It was the first time I ever took any of my dolls so far away from home and to a place with so many people, but luckily things turned out just fine! ^.^

[Image: resized_zpswobyvjpd.jpg]

[Image: resized2_zpsr7kampfk.jpg]

I actually had to do some rock climbing just to get this shot of Marisol near the waterfall. I also almost slipped and fell into the water to get to that area, since I actually had to go across the water by walking along some very slippery stones. ^^; It was definitely something I wasn't accustomed to doing, but the whole experience made it fun, and this photo is one I'll never forget taking because of it. xD

I also took some photos of the waterfall itself, so if anyone's interested, they can be seen here! There aren't very many, though.

[Image: 18366415960_74384aedeb_o_zpsywlsazom.jpg]

Lastly, I took this quick photo of Yuuko when I got home, because I actually did take her along with me on our trip, too, but I just couldn't find the perfect setting for her, and I felt really badly about that. Hopefully the next time we go on a trip, I'll be able to take her along and get some good pictures of her to make up for it.
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Well done braving the dangers of the slippery rocks to get your photos........it really was worth the stress. These are gorgeous photos of her and I love the look of the waterfall too.
That was such a pretty place you visited.
What a lovely setting. It looks like here! grin I'm not sure I'd take the dolls up the waterfall gorge I've climbed a few times... then again... LOL
The photos were worth your effort.
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(06-07-2015, 11:19 PM)Little mouse Wrote: Well done braving the dangers of the slippery rocks to get your photos........it really was worth the stress. These are gorgeous photos of her and I love the look of the waterfall too.
That was such a pretty place you visited.

Lols! Thank you so much! yay It really is an amazing place there, I hope I can go at least one more time before I have to leave! smile

(06-08-2015, 04:25 AM)Alliecat Wrote: What a lovely setting. It looks like here! grin I'm not sure I'd take the dolls up the waterfall gorge I've climbed a few times... then again... LOL
The photos were worth your effort.

You're lucky you have such beautiful scenery around you all the time, I would love to live in an area like that, surrounded by natural beauty. yay I was a bit worried with bringing her on this trip since I knew we were going to be moving around a whole lot, but I made sure she was going to be safe the whole time. I wrapped her in a whole lot of satin cloth and strapped her down in my backpack and made sure that no matter how much the bag moved, she would stay in place. I only took her out for those couple of pictures, and then she went right back in the bag of safety. :3 And thank you so much for saying so, too! :3

*Sprites made by me*

Quite a lot of photos this time around, since I have to pack away my dollies soon since I'll be moving from Japan back to the US and I'm trying to squeeze in as many photos as I can before Tuesday, when the movers will be here to take everything away. TT_TT

Berri Macaron:

[Image: Macaron%20glitteredited_zpsaeyztzql.jpg]

Berri's favorite treat is macarons! (Shocking, I know. Tongue ) It doesn't matter what flavor, she loves them all! I'm still trying to play around with taking photos of her, since I'm still struggling a bit, but I think I'm making progress.

Pretty Magical Girl Yurika:

[Image: Pretty%20Magical%20Girl%20resized%20agai...9icxsd.jpg]

[Image: Mahou%20Shoujo%20Yurika_zps7tn4zzui.jpg]

[Image: 18881589802_98d714d774_o_zpsx7gocina.jpg]

[Image: Yurika%20Upcloseedited%20resize_zpsld6kv7h5.jpg]

Ichihara Yuuko:

[Image: Yuuko%20bambooedited_zpsjakkjz2v.jpg]

[Image: Yuuko%20outdoorsedited_zpsib52gpqd.jpg]

I found a small bamboo thicket near my house and thought it would be a nice setting for Yuuko. :3

Marisol:

[Image: Marisol%20Hydrangeaseditededited_zpsevdvig7r.jpg]

[Image: Marisol%20closeupedited_zpsogfahucx.jpg]

I also found this lovely hydrangea bush with such pretty blue flowers that were just beginning to bloom~! The first photo is my personal favorite picture of Marisol that I've taken so far~! ^.^

*Sprites made by me*

Love these photos Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(06-21-2015, 12:36 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Love these photos Heart

Thank you. :3 I'm so glad! yay I just have lots of fun taking them! x3

More last minute photos! ^.^ I went back to the hydrangea bush, only this time I took Mary Weather and Emmeline! They just make for such a nice setting! LOL

[Image: Mary%20and%20Emmy%20in%20Wonderlandedite...7n09wz.jpg]

[Image: Wont%20you%20come%20with%20meedited_zpsrk45qqjy.jpg]

[Image: Its%20a%20wonderland_zpse5rmp64i.jpg]

[Image: Emmelineedited_zpstoaqion6.jpg]

[Image: What%20a%20beautiful%20place_zpsa0c7dwlz.jpg]

*Sprites made by me*

Gosh! I love that vibrant blue of the hydrangea......you chose the perfect girls to sit under it! Beautiful photos....truly beautiful!
(06-21-2015, 02:37 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: More last minute photos! ^.^ I went back to the hydrangea bush, only this time I took Mary Weather and Emmeline! They just make for such a nice setting! LOL

The girls look wonderful and the hydrangea is a perfect backdrop. Love your photos Heart
Holy jumpin', those blue flowers!! Rb_bigO Are they that blue or is it partly the light?
Cute pictures! The girls sitting by the hydrangea look like they're in a fairy landscape.
Best of luck with your move!! and I hope you and your dollies and all your stuff arrive safely. smile
(06-21-2015, 09:05 PM)Little mouse Wrote: Gosh! I love that vibrant blue of the hydrangea......you chose the perfect girls to sit under it! Beautiful photos....truly beautiful!

Thank you so much! yay I'm really happy you think so. smile I had a feeling that the flowers would make for a nice background for those specific girls. :3 It's also been such a long time since I've taken photos of them, so I was really just happy to be able to take some!

(06-22-2015, 03:54 AM)Marilyn Wrote:
(06-21-2015, 02:37 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: More last minute photos! ^.^ I went back to the hydrangea bush, only this time I took Mary Weather and Emmeline! They just make for such a nice setting! LOL

The girls look wonderful and the hydrangea is a perfect backdrop. Love your photos Heart

Aww, thank you very much! <3

(06-22-2015, 06:04 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Holy jumpin', those blue flowers!! Rb_bigO Are they that blue or is it partly the light?
Cute pictures! The girls sitting by the hydrangea look like they're in a fairy landscape.
Best of luck with your move!! and I hope you and your dollies and all your stuff arrive safely. smile

The flowers were actually a pretty vibrant blue naturally, but I also adjusted the lighting a bit on the photos, too, so that kind of brightened their coloring a little, but not by much. smile And thank you so much for the compliment and the kind words~! I could definitely use the luck and really appreciate it, especially since I've been kind of freaking out and worrying about the move. Now that all my dolls have been packed up and the movers will be coming to get everything tomorrow, I've only become more paranoid about something happening to them. ^^;

*Sprites made by me*

Lovely pictures! Oh that bamboo grove is so lovely! There are two things I miss about living in the south: magnolias and bamboo. I just love the sound of bamboo on a windy day. grin

Best of luck with your move! I have done way too many moves, but now that the movers have your stuff: this is the time to relax! Save the stress for when you have to put everything away again grin
(06-23-2015, 07:11 AM)Severity Wrote: Lovely pictures! Oh that bamboo grove is so lovely! There are two things I miss about living in the south: magnolias and bamboo. I just love the sound of bamboo on a windy day. grin

Best of luck with your move! I have done way too many moves, but now that the movers have your stuff: this is the time to relax! Save the stress for when you have to put everything away again grin

Thank you so much~! yay The bamboo is really nice, this is the first place I've lived where I've actually seen it just growing almost everywhere. ^.^ It's really pretty! I had no idea that it grew in the south, too, and magnolias are gorgeous~! <3 It must have been lovely where you had lived. :3

And thank you again, I do feel a whole lot calmer oddly enough now that everything is gone for now. xD You would think that I would be used to going through this, since I've moved from place to place my entire life, but it never seems to get any easier. I'm definitely not looking forward to putting everything back again, either. ^^; I'll try not to think of that for now. xD

*Sprites made by me*