I think I'm improving! Update 2/20/2017
Beautiful photoshoots. The hydrangea flowers and dolls look stunning together, especially with Mary Weather and Emmeline. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
You take beautiful photographs, the lighting is always just right, and the poses you put your dolls into really bring them to life. I see how the background really brings out the photograph as well - great pictures smile

[Image: What%20a%20beautiful%20place_zpsa0c7dwlz.jpg]

This is one of my favorite photos of yours! It really looks like she's in Wonderland! Heart 2
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
(06-24-2015, 07:36 PM)martah Wrote: Beautiful photoshoots. The hydrangea flowers and dolls look stunning together, especially with Mary Weather and Emmeline. smile

Thank you so much for saying so! :3

(06-25-2015, 05:49 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: You take beautiful photographs, the lighting is always just right, and the poses you put your dolls into really bring them to life. I see how the background really brings out the photograph as well - great pictures smile

Thank you very much! yay That makes me really happy. :3 I try my best to make the poses look as natural as possible, and I've been trying to play with lighting as much as I can, and lately, I think I've gotten a bit better at figuring out how to use natural lighting to my advantage as well as using photo editing sites to adjust it if need be. yay I have to say, picking the background for my doll photos has to be my favorite part! It's a lot of fun! x3

(06-26-2015, 06:54 AM)Jinxedorchid Wrote: [Image: What%20a%20beautiful%20place_zpsa0c7dwlz.jpg]

This is one of my favorite photos of yours! It really looks like she's in Wonderland! Heart 2

Thank you~! yay I was hoping that's how it would look, I wanted her to look as if she were walking through the flowers and looking around in amazement. ^.^
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

I love the intense colors of that last set with the flowers.
(06-27-2015, 11:35 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: I love the intense colors of that last set with the flowers.

Thank you so much. :3 I'm really glad you like them. yay I'm also really happy to have found those hydrangeas, too! They really are pretty and made those pictures come to life. smile
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Finally have been getting back into taking dolly photos again after the hectic move~! I'm really happy to have things normalized~! yay Here are the photos I have taken so far within the past week!

A couple of Alice:
[Image: Alice%20in%20the%20grass_zpsd482byeh.jpg]

[Image: Golden%20Afternoon_zpsyip85qjg.jpg]

And a Halloween themed photo of Michaela that I had taken just yesterday:

[Image: Ill%20Put%20A%20Spell%20On%20You_zpsgijrkaes.jpg]

And lastly, one of Lavender and her new friend, Candy Stripe!

[Image: Kawaii%20Lavender%20and%20Alpaca_zpszi2xzl93.jpg]

*Sprites made by me*

Amazing photos!

The last picture is perfection and totally cute!
They are all beautiful but the last one is my favorite smile super cute duo smile
Glad you are taking pictures again. Getting sorted after a move is tedious! Hope things have settled now. Cute photos! I like the first one of Alice best, nice colours.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(10-30-2015, 09:38 AM)Brill Wrote: Amazing photos!

The last picture is perfection and totally cute!

Thank you~! x3 Hehe! I really had fun with that last picture, It was fun adding the rainbow and all of the sparkles. :3

(10-30-2015, 11:09 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: They are all beautiful but the last one is my favorite smile super cute duo smile

Thank you so much! yay I'm super happy you like them! And yes, they really are an adorable pair! They both are so colorful and look so cuddly.... x3

(10-30-2015, 11:49 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Glad you are taking pictures again. Getting sorted after a move is tedious! Hope things have settled now. Cute photos! I like the first one of Alice best, nice colours.

Yeah, it certainly is a lot of hard work! The bulk of it is finished and we're mostly settled in, we just have one small room left to organize. yay Thank you so much, too! :3 Out of both photos of Alice, that one is mine and my husband's favorite, too! ^.^

*Sprites made by me*

That rainbow llama is awesome.! (lol, now I kind of want a real pet llama to ride that looks like that! ^^; ) It's such a cute photo.!

Great photos! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
(10-31-2015, 06:17 AM)fishy Wrote: That rainbow llama is awesome.! (lol, now I kind of want a real pet llama to ride that looks like that! ^^; ) It's such a cute photo.!

Great photos! smile

Isn't it? My husband surprised me with it and the first thought that popped into my head was to have my Kiyomi ride on top of it and take a picture! LOL I would love a real one, too!

Thank you so much for the compliment! smile

*Sprites made by me*

Also loving the rainbow overload, super cute! smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(11-02-2015, 09:06 PM)martah Wrote: Also loving the rainbow overload, super cute! smile

Thank you so much~! yay I'm happy you think so. smile

*Sprites made by me*