Another Park Visit!
It's been quite some time since I last took Hanabi to the park, and it was a nice day out, so I thought it would be a good time to go again and maybe test out using the fishing line I got to pose them! This time, I also brought Felicity with her!

[Image: Sitting%20in%20the%20breeze_zpsy4b8hh6a.jpg]

Out of all the pictures, this one of Felicity is probably my favorite. The breeze was blowing her hair back perfectly out of the way as she sat there. xD

[Image: Just%20Hangin_zpsqpfsaqiv.jpg]

She had fun hanging upside down from the bars, too. ^.^

[Image: Balancing_zpsxnoxar8r.jpg]

Hanabi trying to hold her balance....

[Image: Friends_zpss9jqwrr3.jpg]

And the two of them relaxing after playing around. :3
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Aw... very cute photos! They look adorable together. c:
I love how colorful they both are!

What is this fishing line you speak of?
How does that work?

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

I'm so jealous of all these people who have sunshine and no snow sad
I think the first pic is great too; love the way the wind is blowing her hair. And her face even looks like she's looking into a breeze.
Where do you attach the fishing line? I've only tried it once with a J-Doll (and rather impatiently) and it wasn't particularly successful.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(02-22-2015, 02:21 AM)whimsu Wrote: Aw... very cute photos! They look adorable together. c:
I love how colorful they both are!

What is this fishing line you speak of?
How does that work?

Thank you so much! yay They really are such vibrant looking girls, which is my absolute favorite thing about them, too! smile

And fishing line is really thin, clear string normally used for fishing. :3 It doesn't really show up in photos (and if it does, it's usually easy to cover it up), which makes it perfect for helping dolls do poses that they normally wouldn't be able to hold on their own. yay What I did was tie it around my dolls and then tie it to something nearby.

(02-22-2015, 03:43 AM)Alliecat Wrote: I'm so jealous of all these people who have sunshine and no snow sad
I think the first pic is great too; love the way the wind is blowing her hair. And her face even looks like she's looking into a breeze.
Where do you attach the fishing line? I've only tried it once with a J-Doll (and rather impatiently) and it wasn't particularly successful.

Lols! I don't know why, but this year we have gotten like, no snow. The times it did snow, it melted completely after a day or two. Last year though, we got heaps of it! xD

As for the fishing line, I tied it mainly around their feet and their laps, and then I attached them around the bars. smile For Hanabi's picture, I tied one string around each of her feet and onto the nearby bars, and then I put one around her neck and onto the bar above her to keep her upright. smile It takes a lot of patience to do that, and luckily I brought my husband to help hold them still, too, to make it easier. yay
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

(02-22-2015, 01:47 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: luckily I brought my husband to help hold them still, too, to make it easier. yay

I think it's adorable that he will do that with you! Heart
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(02-22-2015, 01:56 PM)Alliecat Wrote:
(02-22-2015, 01:47 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: luckily I brought my husband to help hold them still, too, to make it easier. yay

I think it's adorable that he will do that with you! Heart

Yeah, it really is very sweet and I feel lucky to have him! yay He's actually very supportive of my hobby. ^.^

*Sprites made by me*

They are so pretty and seem so vibrant! These photos are very successful.
I love all the colour here and your girls just make me smile!
And I love that your husband helps you take the photos.........my husband helps with outdoor photoshoots like that too!
They are so cute together! These pictures make me think that some of my girls would like to play outside smile
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
These are such fun, colorful pictures! I love the fishing line idea.
(02-23-2015, 05:46 AM)Ilili Wrote: They are so pretty and seem so vibrant! These photos are very successful.

Thank you so much! smile I love using my most colorful girls for pictures at the park. I think they help make the pictures more fun and give them an energetic feel. x3

(02-23-2015, 05:48 AM)Little mouse Wrote: I love all the colour here and your girls just make me smile!
And I love that your husband helps you take the photos.........my husband helps with outdoor photoshoots like that too!

Aww, I'm really glad that they made you smile! yay And that's wonderful that your husband does the same thing! smile I just love hearing about when spouses, family members, and significant others are so supportive of the doll hobby! smile It's just so nice! :3 We're both so lucky!

(02-23-2015, 07:07 AM)Jinxedorchid Wrote: They are so cute together! These pictures make me think that some of my girls would like to play outside smile

Thank you so much! yay And you should take them outside when you get the chance! smile It's a lot of fun and I think that you and your girls would really enjoy it! ^.^

(02-23-2015, 08:54 AM)hyssop Wrote: These are such fun, colorful pictures! I love the fishing line idea.

Thank you. smile As for the fishing line idea, I know I read about it somewhere a little while back and have been wanting to try it ever since, and I just now got around to doing it. ^^; Despite having to figure out where to tie the line at and how time consuming tying it can be, it's really worth it, I think!

*Sprites made by me*

This looks like it was an absolutely great day smile
(02-23-2015, 12:30 PM)Severity Wrote: This looks like it was an absolutely great day smile

It was! yay It was refreshing to be outside and lots of fun!

*Sprites made by me*

Beautiful colorfull photo's!! yay they are such pretty and fun girls! I need to try that one time with the fishline, I'll have to bring my BF as I will get frustrated very quickly like you Allie Cat! wink
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
(02-23-2015, 10:18 PM)Chyntia Wrote: Beautiful colorfull photo's!! yay they are such pretty and fun girls! I need to try that one time with the fishline, I'll have to bring my BF as I will get frustrated very quickly like you Allie Cat! wink

Thank you so much~! smile I do love how bright and happy those two look. yay And I think that's a good idea, I know if I didn't have my husband there to help me out, I would have given up after a bit, too.

*Sprites made by me*