Andromeda in Spring
My little Ra Muw Anna got a new wig recently. We thought we'd test drive it in the park with her first proper photoshoot yay

[Image: 13GukTH.jpg]

[Image: hKKVhpm.jpg]

[Image: EgSyxIZ.jpg]
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Oooh~! <3 How adorable! It looks really good on her, and I love the short style! I would love more short wigs for my girls, but I can't seem to find any in the colors I want. ^^;
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

I don't think I've seen a Ra Muw in a short wig. She looks fabulous!
Gorgeous Missy smile The lighting is really pretty and the wig colour really suits her Heart
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
This photoset is just lovely!
Had to google her stock wig, and I do like it, but this one suits her very well. Cute.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I love her short wig!! It really looks great on her!! yay
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
Aww, thank you so much everyone!! Heart Anna certainly appreciates the kind comments...although her grumpy little Dal face doesn't betray her emotions LOL
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
How did I not see this thread?? Your Anna really looks great in her new wig, very fitting grin The spring flowers are a great background! (do you still call them flowers if they're on a tree? LOL)
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
She's very 1920s chic! I love the short wig on her.
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
I just love the whole ensemble - wig, eyes, outfit - they all match! Heart I feel like she's rocking a 'Xena: Warrior Princess' look, is that nuts? LOL
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

HeartHeartHeart
(04-20-2015, 01:38 PM)AliceMR Wrote: How did I not see this thread?? Your Anna really looks great in her new wig, very fitting grin The spring flowers are a great background! (do you still call them flowers if they're on a tree? LOL)

Thank you very much!! Heart (lol, I think so! You can also call them blossoms xD)

(04-21-2015, 04:58 AM)Kyubi09 Wrote: She's very 1920s chic! I love the short wig on her.

Thanks Kyubi! Haha, yes, that's true. If only someone on Etsy made Flapper outfits to fit Dal xD

(04-21-2015, 07:10 AM)Jencut Wrote: I just love the whole ensemble - wig, eyes, outfit - they all match! Heart I feel like she's rocking a 'Xena: Warrior Princess' look, is that nuts? LOL

Aw, not nuts! Heart I think Anna'd be very happy to be compared to the great Xena LOL
Phew! LOL It's true, Xena was awesome. I'm sure with that fringe she had it would be easy to do a custom Pullip too! smile
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

HeartHeartHeart
I'd LOVE for Groove to release a Xena Pullip, that would be amazing! In the meantime, you've given Anna ideas of fighting evil LOL
I see this short hair in a Ra Muw is soooo cute!