PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (Apr. 27)
(08-16-2020, 01:08 PM)Alliecat Wrote: The life ring is from PUDDLE 2018.  You could try messaging TrueFan to see if she has any left.
Barring that, you could get -- I was going to say a fishing-gear buoy-swivel ring, from which my girls have a tire swing, (but, Loona, with a lack of seaside in Hungary, maybe a craft store would have a macrame ring that you could paint and fasten some cord to...?)...
Thanks for the info! And about the self-made option, that's actually pretty close to what I was aiming to do, but got lazy along the process grin I used a random ring I had at home, started to build it up, and the next step would have been painting it and adding some chord. Doesn't sound too difficult, but it didn't go as smooth as I thought it will, and I lost interest a little. I am still aiming to continue it at one point.

Ika's new friends look really cute, I especially adore the octopus with those little ear-like appendices. The colours look like a minty candy to me, so I'm thinking of names like Minty or Bubblemint?
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (new Aug. 22) - by Loona - 08-24-2020, 11:31 PM