PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (Apr. 27)
Thank you very much for all the nice comments, everyone! grin
I need to eat -- well, I already eat healthy, healthily??... but, let's say, fewer cookies maybe!! LOL Or, I'll just run a few extra km in between hiding in bed with snacks (oops) and books and movies LOL
Our leaves have pretty much dropped too, although there's some yellow left on the tamaracks, and we do have green all year with the spruces, which I'm thankful for. I'd rather tropical greens, but, well.... slash I like fall colours, but the dying foliage & gloomy weather bums me out too. There is nothing redeeming about November sad

(10-27-2020, 04:14 PM)davidd Wrote: I shall let you know the next time the Dominion Geographic Society plans an expedition in Canada and perhaps Darla can join us.
Hehe, I'm sure our little traveller would enjoy that. Cap'n Allie, however, is only interested in ex!peditions to nice warm places.

(10-29-2020, 12:01 AM)dunneh Wrote: Your pics are a real delight! They have a real whimsy to them. You are making me want little Dals and Pullips. Which is bad because I told myself I wouldn't start collecting the lilluns.
Aw, thank you so much. yay And yes, you should. Minis rule! They are so easy to tote all over for photos and adventures!

(11-06-2020, 06:36 AM)Loona Wrote: And good job on the outfit, it looked stock to me, learning you've made it yourself resulred in some jaw-searching after I dropped it! Massive thumbs up!
Thank you very much grin I must admit I astonished myself. I kind of eyeballed an old Barbie coat to make up a pattern for the top half, then there was a great deal of head-scratching trying to work out the shape of the lower sections, with my own jacket spread out on the floor. Finally the light-bulb went on, "it's a semicircle!" I made a prototype out of scrap which also turned out well enough to join the wardrobe dept., then made it with the "official" fabric.
It's not lined; the pieces probably aren't the same size, but that doesn't really show, and a lot of glue was involved LOL I'm particularly happy with how all the hems turned out -- with tacky glue!
The pants are made from the pants that came with my outfit. They were so tiny & cheesy that they didn't work at all. So it's kinda fun that the doll pants are part of the original outfit.
I have a white pirate hat that would look nice with a white & gold jacket. Sometime when I have absolutely nothing else to do (HA) maybe I'll get some of that fabric I bookmarked on eBay & try to do this a 3rd time.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (new Oct. 26) - by Alliecat - 11-06-2020, 01:59 PM