PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (Apr. 27)
I Want To Live

by Daesani

I had an accident today.  It was a stupid little accident, but then, a lot of accidents are like that.  Some of my sisters and I were helping mum with a Very Important Photo for a memorial occasion.  Because it was a seafaring theme, everybody who is nautical or had a pirate outfit was involved.  While we were setting up, I was handling my sword and MY PINKY BROKE OFF!  I've handled that sword a lot with no trouble, and there was no rough handling today, but it just came off with such a brittle-sounding >snap<.
Mum said some angry things about the Makers, and why don't they give their children better bodies to live their lives with.  That got me thinking -- it's all about living your life, isn't it.  I've been here about 6 years now, and I've had a lot of adventures.  You can't really have adventures and ex-pect to be unscathed.  I've fallen on concrete and beach rocks a few times, and off a shelf a couple, and I think the shelf fall misaligned my eyemech a bit, but that's OK, I guess... I don't wink much and I can still see.  I had a little accident with some fire because I was doing an adventurous special-effects photo, but mum fixed that eventually when she got me a new wig.  Tonight, I sat and watched her tinker with toothpicks and glue.  We'll see how that works.  If the finger won't stay on, she'll try to find me a new hand.  

[Image: 50611823848_cb8e2cb44d_z.jpg]

In the meantime, it doesn't show too much.  I can still do stuff.
I've done a lot of stuff.  I'm a model and adventurer.  I've been around our island for photoshoots, ex!plored in the woods, hung out on the beach, been a samurai and a pilot and a pirate and I've even been all the way across Canada and got to ex!plore Vancouver Island.  I've had so many adventures, way more adventures than all the dolls who never get out of their boxes.  They might never have accidents, but they don't get to do things either.  Do you want to sit in a box and let time slowly ebb away from you, or do you want to go out and Do Things -- even if it's risky?

[Image: 50611823918_466863ef9c_z.jpg]

I'm pretty lucky.  You can't ex-pect to have adventures and go unscathed.  I'll take the chance.  I want to have adventures.  I want to LIVE!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (new Nov. 16) - by Alliecat - 11-17-2020, 04:57 PM