PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (Apr. 27)
(11-24-2020, 12:34 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Daesani's upper arms have also turned a different colour than the rest of her -- I mean why use different plastic for those little pieces?!

That bugs me a lot too - I noticed it on Dae, I came across it a number of times on photos posted on Flickr, and my Miku* has it too. It's also beyond my understanding how and why any parts of the body would be made from a different plastic - especially when there's plenty of evidence of different plastics aging so differently (vintage My Little Ponies with head-body mismatches are another "great" example). The same goes for the hands, but I find it much more annoying in the lower part of the upper arm, to me that looks much more odd, and much less cureable than a discoloured hand.

*well, technically it was Yuki who had it, but since I've swapped out her upper arms with those of Miku (because for whatever reason, LOL Miku does not come with her signature upper arm tattoo, and I didn't want Snow Miku to have a red tattoo), they technically belong to Miku now.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (new Nov. 22) - by Loona - 11-25-2020, 05:31 AM