PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (Apr. 27)
Thank you for all the nice comments, everyone grin
Yep, when you're plastic the cold doesn't bother you anyway!
I feel a bit bad that that snowsuit apparently has real fur on the hood.  I got it from a French seller who had so much neat stuff, and I never even thought to ask -- duh!  I don't like looking like I support fur for "fashion".  Just didn't think. slash

(02-12-2021, 02:30 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Ooooh these are marvelous! Somehow, the world always looks like a good, friendly place in your photos, despite everything.
What a lovely thing to say.  Thank you!!  yay  Indeed, the dolls' world where everything is nice, is a great place to visit often!

(02-15-2021, 05:37 AM)Loona Wrote: (oops, sorry, this really turned out to be a crazy plant lady-post, and much longer than I planned
Heheh...  What a great collection!  You should do some dolls-with-plants photos.  It was interesting to read about them all.  And nice that you have some that have emotional connections.  I'm a bit that way, like with my first-ever plant (spider plant), first orchid, the Christmas cacti...  I remember where a lot of them came from.  I tend to go by the Latin names for many of mine as well.  People will say "no, it's a [common name]" and I'm like "NO, it's a [Latin name]."  LOL  As I read, I was thinking I'd suggest a sanseveria to you as something that doesn't need a lot of light, then reading on, chuckled to see you already have one!  The plant swap sounds great!  I also have to root every fallen-off cutting!!  I put them up for sale on the community facebook now & then.  
I was thinking today, looking out the window at the snow & bare branches, how 'dead' everything looks here so much of the year.  I mean, we have a lot of conifers (mostly spruce) so the woods actually do have a lot of green all year, but, it's not the same.  I was thinking of wonderful tropical Hawaiian gardens (where I was 2 years ago, >sigh< ) and all the lovely things I could grow if it was warm all year.  Having plants in the house is great, but, it's not quite as nice, you know...?

[Image: 50944389037_b4783c0dae_o.jpg]
Valentine friends.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (snow, Feb. 10) - by Alliecat - 02-15-2021, 09:37 AM