PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (Mar. 27)
I love the beach photos (and I really miss the beach. Last week we visited a pond in the nearby that's been "revamped" to look like seaside beaches - and it totally doesn't have the same feeling. It shows how much beaches are not about beach furniture for me, rather about see-through salty water and its appropriate inhabitants - none of these were available there). And I love your inflatable props! My girls also have two or three of these (we, too, have a flamingo), but a donut is still on the wishlist - I haven't yet found one I liked.

Aaaaah, all the 'dolls with flowers'-photos that I missed! Well, at least I could drool at them all at once now - it's a topic I can never get enough - both looking at and taking. I too took some in spring when the cacti were in bloom, I just never got around to edit them (just the usual lazy procrastinator Loona stuff slash ). I think I love Lila' 's wonderful photos with the crocussssssssessss the most, but Glori's shots come as a close second - she looks so cheerful, and the camera does love her indeed! I love the amount of purple flowers you have (and just the amount of flowers you have in general, too. Here it's starting to become too hot for flowers, and most are wilting - nowadays I mostly see flowers only in front of important places - like squares, government building and that sort - where they think of them as disposable decoration, and probably throw the wilted ones out and plant new ones every 2 weeks...). Are those lupins the same thing as those thumbnail-sized seeds people in some mediterranean countries eat with beer? I know this flower, but I wasn't aware this is what it's called. I remember colleagues bringing stuff also called lupins as snacks when they came back from a business trip, I liked them. They aren't available around here (the snacks, not the flowers).

As said on Fickr, I'm happy the little package arrived fine, and you and your dolls like the clips smile They were screaming "you" (and reminded me of the dress Catalina is wearing in these pics) when I came across them at the shop, so I had to get two sets and send one over to the other side of the ocean smile
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (new June 30) - by Loona - 07-05-2021, 06:03 AM