PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (Mar. 27)
The icicles at sunset picture is amazingly amazing! What a picturesque place in which to live and play!

Love the warm light in the autumn shot! I kinda gushed over it on Flickr.

Yes, I know Greenland gets snow, but Greenland is enormous, more like a continent than an island. Iceland and South Georgia are close to their respective Arctic circles. I thought perhaps the ocean helped keep your island a bit more temperate. Perhaps it is a bit more temperate relative to the inland mainland areas at that latitude.

The island depends on a cable from the mainland for all its power? That seems a bit... tenuous. In Utah there have been power outages lasting a couple of days, which necessitated dipping stagnant water out of the garden pond for flushing purposes, so yes, I've ex-perienced a few hours of "pioneer life" myself. I can't say it made me "appreciate" what the pioneers did to survive. More like, I now marvel that anyone survived at all in the pre-plumbing and pre-electricity days!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (Jan. 22) - by davidd - 01-23-2022, 02:18 PM