PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (Apr. 27)
Broken arms, broken hands: any parent will tell you, that's what happens when you let your kids climb trees!

That's really a lovely tree. I particularly like the very first photo, which presents a very believable scene of the girls sitting and talking quietly as the Christmas holiday winds down.

I discovered a "public fishing dock" on the river about a fifteen minute brisk walk from my house today, wedged in between a couple of multi-million dollar riverfront mansions. I'll have to drag some dollies down there (it's also about nine feet square, not any larger than your private dock) and "fake" some pictures that look isolated and remote.

The riverfront and ocean front here are like what you describe, too: wall to wall mega-mansions and condos and resort hotels, with an occasional small public park or a narrow walkway to the beach squeezed in to the shadowy space between looming apartment towers. At least the actual ocean beaches in this part of Florida are public; but not the riverfront.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (Dec. 25) - by davidd - 12-26-2022, 03:31 PM