♥ Imogen's Here! My First Blythe!! ♥ [UPD]
(06-18-2015, 07:37 AM)KiraKira Wrote: Awwww....she's so sweet! Glad that Imogen has arrived. I'm excited to see all the wardrobe options you picked out for her!

OT: I saw Jurassic World too! I took my entire family, I'm a dinosaur freak as are my two kids. My husband is more like..."Big lizard. Another big lizard. Bigger lizard with sharp teeth..."

Haha 15 mins earlier and I would have taken her with me to the cinema, it was an awesome movie but sitting with her would've made it better ^w^

Thank you!! I'm looking forward to playing with her wardrobe. I guess she decided that the "2 outfits max per doll" rule doesn't apply to her right

(06-18-2015, 07:59 AM)Chihiro Wrote: I saw Jurassic World today too ! LOL LOL
What a beautiful girl, it makes me even more excited to commission Bee soon XD

Thank you! (and it's a good movie, right? haha)

Bee's customs amazing, everyone should have one Tongue

(06-18-2015, 01:25 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Congrats! She's a cutie pie!

Thank you, CB! Heart 2

(06-18-2015, 04:37 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Congrats on your new girl. Looks like you will be having many photoshoots with her.

Thank you - oh, I totally will! She's coming hiking with me a lot this summer. I even got her a special carrier just for her yay

(06-18-2015, 07:49 PM)Buzzingbumblebee Wrote: I'm so happy she found such a awesome new home Heart. Looks like she is settling in nicely already grin.

She really is! The Dals seem a bit intimidated but the Pullips love having a new little sister LOL

We're gonna take very good care of her Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
RE: ♥ Imogen's Here! My First Blythe!! ♥ - by Missy_Crane - 06-18-2015, 08:40 PM