♥ Imogen's Here! My First Blythe!! ♥ [UPD]
(06-18-2015, 09:45 PM)Buzzingbumblebee Wrote: And I can imagine the grumpy Dal faces, my ones have crankily had to accept the situation as they are outnumbered wink.

My Dals might be in a similar situation very soon Tongue there's only 5 of them, after all! xD

(06-19-2015, 08:56 AM)Marilyn Wrote: Those freckles are to die for! What a beautiful girl.

Aren't they just? Heart thank you!!

(06-19-2015, 11:30 AM)Tinnu Wrote: Congrats! She's such a cutie smile I think my favorite photo is the last one, like she's saying, "See you soon!"

Haha, thanks!! That's my favourite photo too ^^

(06-20-2015, 04:07 AM)ladywindsor Wrote: Congrats and I am glad you are so happy with her.

Bee does a great job with her face up magic kit.

She truly does smile thank you!!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
RE: ♥ Imogen's Here! My First Blythe!! ♥ - by Missy_Crane - 06-20-2015, 07:45 AM