The ones that started it all
I thought I'd take a couple of photos of my two very first dolls today, because it's been a while since I took any of them together and poor Alabaster doesn't get nearly as much attention as he used to.

In just a few months I'll have had these two for eight years!

Neeki was my first, but Alabaster is probably the real reason I got as hooked as I did. I cannot express how much I used to love him. He was everything to me, to be honest. But then in 2009 I got my current favorite doll and Alabaster has since become probably one of my least favorites....I still love him dearly, but I think the problem now is that, being an 'older character' of mine, he is less fleshed out and developed and also far less relatable to me now. Still, he is what spurred my obsession with Taeyang, so thank you, Alabaster. <3

[Image: 22180206570_dc166360e1_z.jpg]The ones that started it all by Haley, on Flickr

[Image: 21745412384_bd1e1acae0_z.jpg]The ones that started it all by Haley, on Flickr

[Image: 22180582618_7bdebfdc90_z.jpg]The ones that started it all by Haley, on Flickr

They're still as cute as ever. <3
Alabaster is so handsome! And 8 years! Wow!!
Wow, he's gorgeous!
Thank you both!
they are adorable Heart 2

Gods I wish I could find a cheap Alte! Her lips are the prettiest on any pullip. Your Neeki was one of the first I saw that made me want her smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Oh these two are so so cute!
Thank you both. smile

I remember a while back someone spent forever trying to sell an Alte on here and she never ended up selling and I think they ended up customizing her?

I didn't think Alte was in that high demand but when I just looked I couldn't see her anywhere cheap either!

She definitely has some of my favorite lips out of any Pullip, too. <3 I think the only ones I like slightly more are Souseiseki's, but it's very close.
The first doll or two (or three...?!) are special. These are cute portraits! Neeki's hair is cool, and I like her colour-coordination overall, especially her hair bow and the little vest. Alabaster looks quite serious and thoughtful.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I've never been a fan of Alte's lips, although she does look pretty cute in that pink wig!
Oh, they're both so gorgeous! Alabaster's outfit is awesome, and Neeki is such a little cutie! Her outfit is super adorable, they're a nice contrast to each other- she looks more sweet while he looks more punk-ish. yay
Ah what a dead cute couple! You styled them so nicely.

So, they're to blame, eh? I often look at my first dolls with fondness...and accusation LOL
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Thank you all!! <3

Haha, yes, they're to blame for all of this!
Awww, Missionary! I really love his blue, glittery eyes. He looks creepy in his stock outfit, but is wonderful rewigged and redressed! He's one of my favorite Taeyangs, although he doesn't get enough love.
I adore his eyes, too. <3 They're some of my favorite stock eyes. I actually love his stock outfit, but it's not for everyone I guess. xD

He really doesn't get enough love, I agree!
SOOOO cute!

Even though Alabaster isn't your favorite anymore, it seems like he's still getting plenty of love!
It's so sweet that you decided to celebrate their 8th anniversary, you have very lucky dollies yay
[Image: Untitled_3.png]