Sailor Saturn Dal Box Opening & photos!
(11-24-2015, 04:25 AM)KiraKira Wrote: She's very cute! I think I like her more than I like any of the Pullips in the SM series. I hope you find her misplaced item!

Thank you, Kira!

I fear the shoe may be gone for good, I think it slipped off when I was taking photos of her in the garden. Oops Dead LOL

(11-24-2015, 05:47 AM)TrueFan Wrote: Wow, you got her already! Congrats!

Thank you, true!! Haha, yes, I could not wait Tongue

(11-24-2015, 06:12 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Congrats on your new girl! smile I like her second outfit better too. Hope you find the shoe! (Maybe she hid it on purpose so her new mommy will have to buy her more shoes LOL )

Thanks, Alliecat! Heart Haha that's a good theory, and if it's true I fell for it hook line and sinker because I've already been scouting for replacement shoes for her tonight Sweatdrop #sucker

(11-24-2015, 06:54 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: She was my favorite in this series (from the promo photos). And your photos confirm this thought smile she is very sweet and looks a bit fragile and shy. Congrats she is a great addition to you doll family smile

Thank you, Offgenemi! She's definitely my fave of this series too, and I'm hoping Dal fans will pick her up regardless of whether they've seen the show :3 She's really precious and timid-looking in person!

(11-24-2015, 07:18 AM)Marilyn Wrote: She looks sweet! I hope you find her shoe soon.

Thank you very much Marilyn!! I hope so too but am not holding my breath xD (mercifully it wasn't a bigger, less replaceable bit of her outfit that the garden decided to eat!)

(11-24-2015, 07:43 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: congratulations Missy smile She is beautiful. I didn't know her wig was purple - makes her even more perfect. I would have loved to get that 2nd outfit, it looks great on her. Love her name, love everything Heart 2

Aw, thank you my dear Miss E ^__^ ah yes, purple wigs are the best! I wish more dollies had them!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sailor Saturn Dal Box Opening & photos! - by Missy_Crane - 11-24-2015, 08:14 AM