Sailor Saturn Dal Box Opening & photos!
(11-24-2015, 01:45 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: She really is cute, and I definitely do like her much more in her school uniform over her sailor one. yay Very nice pictures of her and congratulations on getting her!

Thank you very much, PullipPrincess! yay Yup, me too, there was just no choice about needing the Bandai version! I just wish they all came with their uniform as part of the standard release like the Evangelion girls did...except maybe not because then I'd be even more broke LOL

(11-24-2015, 03:03 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: She looks utterly adorable in her school uniform!

Thank you, CB! smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sailor Saturn Dal Box Opening & photos! - by Missy_Crane - 11-25-2015, 08:24 AM