offgenemi's dolly family
I can put flickr photos only when I open my laptop, so I decided to spam my own thread instead of others smile sorry!
I dont think you have seen her before she is Azure smile my one and only Blythe
[Image: 23574898196_a18c7e9cbc_n.jpg]Azure got new clothes. I made a cape for her and a little dress. I should have used wool (thick fabric for the dress and I didn't smile so it is a bit loose by goche moche, on Flickr

I saw the fabric I made her cape in the store and decided to make the cape smile I dont think any other doll I have so far can wear it like she does. She seemed to need more bling so I made her hair piece. I need to make nicer ones though, she wont be pleased with this one smile)

[Image: 23482674141_52fe0c836c_n.jpg]Three siblings went on a picnic by goche moche, on Flickr

these three siblings would fight over anything. They also never listen to their elder sister smile I need to make more clothes for them.

[Image: 23537701066_739d171ba9_n.jpg]A little breakfast picnic for Mirabelle and Hayate by goche moche, on Flickr
Mirabelle shared her dessert with Melodi but she went ahead and got Hayate's as well.
[Image: 23455256352_02e32441f4_n.jpg]A little breakfast picnic for Mirabelle and Hayate by goche moche, on Flickr

last but not least...
[Image: 23642580475_8f1328d42c_n.jpg]Rubaiyat of a Persian cat smile by goche moche, on Flickr
I havent named her yet smile it will come to me, she is soooo gorgeous!!! i cant thank myufish enough smile
thank you for looking smile
Very cute! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
They're all so cute!! <3
They're adorable! I love that picture of your Ai dolls and your Little Dal having a picnic! And I just love the faceup myufish did for you! Beautiful doll family!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Thank you all smile
Aw, cute. I'm jealous of your greenery. That is neat fabric and Azure certainly looks like she has the style and attitude to wear it smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
You have a nice doll family! The custom kitty looks really cute posing with the fist hands.
The Persian kitty is a cutie patootie! They're all beautiful though special props to your Blythe; Azure is ROCKIN' that cape.
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
(12-12-2015, 03:01 PM)Marilyn Wrote: The Persian kitty is a cutie patootie! They're all beautiful though special props to your Blythe; Azure is ROCKIN' that cape.

Ditto! Persian kitty and Azure are definitely my favourites. Happy
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(12-12-2015, 01:12 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Aw, cute. I'm jealous of your greenery. That is neat fabric and Azure certainly looks like she has the style and attitude to wear it smile

This year it is going fairy hot so I am jealous of everybody who has a decent cold weather smile thank you. Azure likes finer things in life smile)

(12-12-2015, 01:23 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: You have a nice doll family! The custom kitty looks really cute posing with the fist hands.

I wanted to get her a kitty body and looked at hujoo cat body but then I got scared smile)) so these "fists" were second best smile I am glad you noticed it smile thank you

(12-12-2015, 03:01 PM)Marilyn Wrote: The Persian kitty is a cutie patootie! They're all beautiful though special props to your Blythe; Azure is ROCKIN' that cape.

Thank you! I really need to find a name for her smile I am so happy everybody liked the cape smile azure is my superstar smile

Quote:Ditto! Persian kitty and Azure are definitely my favourites. Happy
Thank you smile Now I am motivated to take more photos smile
Hi, I missed you all very much smile I am taking time off but not traveling much so I had a lot of time to take photos. I also have a couple of new additions to my dolly family.

[Image: 23584595879_a223931b23_n.jpg]Merry Christmas and happy Holidays by goche moche, on Flickr

[Image: 23324263354_a7eb5a711b_n.jpg]Merry Christmas and happy Holidays by goche moche, on Flickr

[Image: 23783239322_5ab80463ce_n.jpg]Mirabelle took Gretchen for a short walk. Poor little thing is so worried about the monsters in the forest by goche moche, on Flickr
How adorable and I love the colours of the outfits that Mirabelle and Gretchen are wearing!
(12-31-2015, 02:02 AM)Little mouse Wrote: How adorable and I love the colours of the outfits that Mirabelle and Gretchen are wearing!
Thank you smile yes their stock is very colorful and also soft. I keep redressing them in their own clothes smile))
Love the holiday group picture! yay
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(12-31-2015, 10:36 AM)martah Wrote: Love the holiday group picture! yay

Thank you very much smile