December Dollies!
First off I want to say OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU DOLLY MARKET.

Second I want to say I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

I got more dolls this month than I have any other month since I've been collecting. Only two of them were Christmas presents, and they weret the only two I was planning to get, but then Glen showed up in the sample sale and an original Noir showed up cheap on eBay and then I took a trip to Tuesday Morning and fate would not let me only get two dolls.

I figured I'd introduce all my new dolls in one topic!

Here they are!

First up is my Noir, Echo.

I'm SO happy to finally have an original Noir. <3 She was always my grail and she is absolutely perfect in every way.

[Image: 23865592246_cef906472d_z.jpg]Noir by Haley, on Flickr

I ended up paying less for her than I did for my Regen Noir. She's only missing her bear and is otherwise flawless.

Second is my Glen from the sample sale! He was only missing his socks, which, while I'm sad about, I'm still super happy he showed up and I got him for a great price anyhow!

This is Adrien!

[Image: 23862630722_e77987073d_z.jpg]<3 by Haley, on Flickr

Yes, he's a boy.

Next is my Nero, Marinette!

[Image: 23550731269_29bb8f12c2_z.jpg]Marinette by Haley, on Flickr

She's named after Marinette from Miraculous Ladybug. While the other main character on this show(and my favorite) happens to be named Adrien, my Glen was not named after him. I planned Glen's character nearly a year ago. xD

Marinette took a very long time to arrive, all things considered. She was sent by two-day mail but took 13 days to get here. The seller I bought her from had to contact the post office multiple times after she hadn't left the origin post for over a week before they even bothered to get her moving.

I'm very glad she's here now, though, as she is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. AAAH.

Next is Mischa, my cute little fairy boy. <3

[Image: 23918610475_ed69681979_z.jpg]Mischa by Haley, on Flickr

I have to say Fairy Lumiere is absolutely gorgeous. I adore Mischa's name, character, and the way he looks, but I am afraid I'm going to have a hard time finding things for him to wear that won't be out of character. What have I gotten myself into?

Last, but certainly not least, I'll show my Tuesday Morning girls!

[Image: 23901687811_ba713503c4_z.jpg]Best friends! by Haley, on Flickr

I do have seperate photos of these two, but I feel like they're always going to be together so posting this photo of them together to introduce them is only fitting.

This is Harper and Coraline, my Lucia and Rhiannon. Beautiful little girls found at TM. <3

I also found my very first mini, who I have fallen head over heels for.

She is a little Dal Taurus, and her name is Tikki(yes, after the Ladybug character...I don't have a problem at all.)

[Image: 23582574870_72f300c657_z.jpg]Tikki by Haley, on Flickr

I am officially not buying any more dolls for a long time(or trying not to....) because I have comletley run out of room and have to get a new shelf and I am not sure I can handle having this many as it is. xD I'm nearly at 50 dolls now, so I think I will keep the next three spots open for dolls I really want and stop when I hit 50. I hope.

Anyways, thanks for looking!! <3
I am sooooooo happy to see this post!!! I missed the forum a lot! Congrats on the new members smile it seems like they all settled in. I am impressed how you already named them. I am always having a hard time smile) I agre with fairy Lumiere, I think I will leave in his beautiful stock for a while. I think I will have to learn how to make frilly blouses for him smile
Thank you! I had a bit of a hard time with some of them, so Coraline and Harper were actually named by other people for me. xD

I do love Fairly Lumiere's stock, but I just wish his boots actually...matched the rest of it.
Yay, is the forum really back? Yayy!!!
Wow, DN -- what a holiday haul! Congrats -- especially on getting the ones you'd wanted for a long time smile
Haha, yeah, *trying not to* buy more dolls. I hear you!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
It seems like it! I'm so happy!

Thank you so much! <3

Hopefully my trying will succeed....
such beautiful additions to your family smile Congratulations!!

PS -- good luck with the stop buying dolls Tongue I have come to the conclusion that it is not possible, not if you still love them. Maybe I'm just weak LOL
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Ooohh, what a haul, congrats! Original Noir is really special, isn't she? There's just something about her the regeneration could never quite capture.
[Image: jb0ILWl.jpg]
Hahah yes his boots look like my son's preschool art project smile))
That was a wonderful December dolly haul! And I love the outdoor photos too!
Congrats on the new dolls! They look amazing. Great price on Noir, it shows that patience pays off sometimes. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Wow! Good for you smile Adrien is especially adorable.
(12-30-2015, 11:07 PM)Offgenemi Wrote: Hahah yes his boots look like my son's preschool art project smile))

Hahaha!

Thank you all so much!! <3
Your new dolls are all amazing!

I'm still not convinced that you'll succeed at not buying dolls Tongue But good luck to you with that!
Pullip: Hoshi (Adsiltia), Yumi (Kirsche),  River (Hatsune Miku), Wisp (Ddalgi), Kokoro (Souseiseki), Akira (Youtsuzu), Rikke (Bloody Red Hood), Azul (Alice du Jardin Mint version), Vitalia (Henri), Autumn (Peter Pan), Lindsey (Lan Ake), Sacrifice (Ludmila), Kenzie (RIDa), Berry (Alte), Odette (Papin), Pandora (Mitzi), Charity Amora (Celsiy), Zell (Ayanami Rei), Kagami (Bonita), Morgana (Prunella), Misty (Marianne), Magenta (Kuhn), Madeleine (Papin), Laelynn (Clarity), Absinthe (Veritas), Gemma (Classical Alice Sepia), Xena (Froggy), Axel (Chill), Marina (Dita), Sage (Fanatica), Bella (Cornice), Hemlock (Kaela), Duckey (Aquel), Yu-jin (Classical Queen), Allie (Banshee), Kurumi (Chelsea), Juliet (Blanche), Missy (Custom Panda), Sienna (Cinciallegra), Harmony (Yuhwa), Winnie (Violetta). 
Taeyang: Roderick (Lead), Sephie (Richt), Balthazar (Arashi), Arius (Gyro), Lionel (Maguna), Rexus (Raiki), Kian (Sol),  Olivier (Captain Hook), Takashi (Natsume), João (Willy Wonka), Snow (Alfred), Fernando (Seiran), Rhapsody (Myufish Custom), Devon (Rayne), Daeo (Hash), Alistair (Kain), Kyo (Horizon), Torture (Pluto), Sackey (Romantic Mad Hatter), Florian (Cavalie).
Dal: Petra (Phoebe), Venom (Edge), Shane (Pinocchio), Maxx (Colline), Mariko (Tinkerbell), Hotaru (Lucia), Darya (Ra Muw), Sharpie (Hangry), Ste (Angry), Meiko (DeLorean), Haven (Lipoca), Roxie (Lunatic Alice).
Byul: Rowan-Alexis (Dumbo), Paradise (Paradis), Dusk (Tigerlily), Richie (Maya).
Isul: Scottie (Mao), Jessie (Tete), Kyla (Helios), Heidi (Duke).
Namu: Vince (Serpent).
Congratulations! You're so lucky to have gotten Glen! He's gorgeous and he's one of the Isuls I really want! He's too cute in that dress, too! x3 I also really love Lumiere! <3 Great photos of all your new dollies. smile
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Ooh, my first thought reading the name Marinette was "Ladybug!" Glad to see that was an accurate thought! What lovely pictures!