Lighting Prayers at the Cathedral
[Image: 24321996226_34413a6438_c.jpg]

"It was her ritual. Every year, she'd go back to light another candle and to thank God for the year that has passed. Not that years, or months, or days, or hours mattered to one such as her. After all, these were only human constructs. Something to mark the passing of their short lives. Nevertheless, it has become a habit. Year after year, she would arrive on the same day, at the same time. No matter how busy her schedule was, this was her day and everyone understood that. She would go into the cathedral, light a candle, say a prayer then donate some money. The rest of the day would be spent on wandering the place in quiet meditation. It was good for her. In some says, it helped her mark the passing of her life."

Model: Amaranthe Maras
Wig from Invisible+. Eyechips by Kiki.

My Flickr: www.flickr.com/kikiandherdolls/
My Facebook: www.facebook.com/kikiandchrysanthemum/
My Instagram: www.instagram.com/kikiandchrysanthemum/
[Image: signature_by_white_ginger_lily-d5zugi3.png]
That's a gorgeous photo! The story makes me want to know more about her. Do post more dolly pix! smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Very captivating photo! I really love the lighting on this one. smile I too, would like to know more about her.
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

This is absolutely beautiful!
Such a beautiful photo...
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Lovely photo! The lighting is great, it captures a certain mood that I can't really describe with words... Her dress is really pretty too. (And I'll agree with everyone else who's intrigued about her back story!)
yep I would like to know more about her & the photo is gorgeous smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
How beautiful ......truly beautiful!
Thank you everyone!

Alliecat: Thank you for your kind words! I'll be sure to upload more soon.

Pullipprincess: Thank you! The lighting was very hard to get right, but I'm glad it turned out nicely. I still think the picture is a bit orange though.LOL

DeadlyNova: Thank you!

KIrakira: Thank you as well!

Skippyandjif: Thanks! I'm glad the photo came across as intriguing! And that's her stock dress. I love it so much as well, it's super versatile!

Miss Edith: Thank you! I do find it hard to write down all the stories in an interesting way though.

Little mouse: Thank you!
She looks peaceful and kind, very beautiful!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Very atmospheric!
Beuatiful photo, such a serene feeling! I would love to hear more about her character.
I love this shot, the lighting is gorgeous! It almost makes her seem to glow, a little bit? I'd love to hear more of her story!
Looking for stands!
Thank you to Cornflower Blue, martah, Marsian and torythehuman!