New blue girl arrives ... with ... issues...
(01-17-2016, 04:10 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Well, he replied... and they KNEW these dolls were musty.
Wait, what?.... :/

(01-17-2016, 04:10 AM)Alliecat Wrote: if they knew these dolls were musty they should have mentioned this on the sale listing, and certainly should have charged less. I think some degree of refund is in order.
My first thought after reading the previous, i understand their worries but that does not mean they don't need to mention the flaws or make it your problem.

From the google photos it looks as if the socks are made from some jersey like fabric. I don't think that they should be able to melt. Also the boots were a barrier between the legs and the heat. I am no expert on this area but it seems unlikely that the blowdryer caused the leg to melt on to the

Just saw the edit, i definetly do not think it is your blow drying that caused that foot to go black, looks like staining from the fabric dye.

I've said it before, but i feel so so sorry for you!

Also, as little mouse said, if all else fails and you payed with PayPal, they are a great help in situations like these.

Fingers crossed for getting a good solution soon!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: New blue girl arrives ... with ... issues... - by Marsian - 01-17-2016, 07:00 AM