Nora Pays Her Respects
Thank you so much for the lovely kind comments, everyone Heart Nora and I are so glad you liked the photos and hearing about our new favourite spot. Nora was just the natural choice of companion for this place, with her slightly solemn, secretive smile!

Honestly, I feel it's the least I can do to make it a little nicer there. I feel sad that the council has let the older side fall into disrepair whilst maintaining the nicer newer side. The people buried in the older side still matter, and they deserve better than to be forgotten. @Marilyn you are so right, old cemeteries are just rich with history and I've never been able to think of such places as spooky - they offer such a feeling of peace and serenity.

Ooh - The Graveyard Book! I think that's on my shelf somewhere; never got around to reading it, but am inspired to start now smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
Nora Pays Her Respects - by Missy_Crane - 01-24-2016, 10:12 AM
RE: Nora Pays Her Respects - by Starwaia - 01-24-2016, 10:47 AM
RE: Nora Pays Her Respects - by Marilyn - 01-24-2016, 11:04 AM
RE: Nora Pays Her Respects - by Cornflower Blue - 01-24-2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Nora Pays Her Respects - by Miss Edith - 01-24-2016, 11:47 AM
RE: Nora Pays Her Respects - by Offgenemi - 01-24-2016, 12:06 PM
RE: Nora Pays Her Respects - by torythehuman - 01-24-2016, 12:13 PM
RE: Nora Pays Her Respects - by Alliecat - 01-24-2016, 01:01 PM
RE: Nora Pays Her Respects - by Little mouse - 01-24-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Nora Pays Her Respects - by rubyperidot - 01-25-2016, 03:45 AM
RE: Nora Pays Her Respects - by martah - 01-25-2016, 06:36 AM