Go Panthers!
I've been a Carolina Panthers fan since 1995...so longer than I've been in the doll hobby. I have quite a few Panthers merch that I collected over the years, and it's awesome that I finally get to use it now that the Panthers will be in the Super Bowl on Sunday. (It's only the 2nd time they've been in the Super Bowl--the last time was in 2004, and they lost to the New England Patriots).

My dolls have just as much Panthers pride as I do--I have my own personal miniature cheering section here in the living room. I'm hoping 2016 is the Year of the Panther!

[Image: 24137586013_5c117f2c45.jpg]Go Panthers! by KiraKira a.k.a. JustLikeWasabi (but you can call me Shann!), on Flickr
[Image: 24646639862_60e046b194.jpg]Go Panthers! by KiraKira a.k.a. JustLikeWasabi (but you can call me Shann!), on Flickr
[Image: 24764446305_d1656259e6.jpg]Go Panthers! by KiraKira a.k.a. JustLikeWasabi (but you can call me Shann!), on Flickr
[Image: 24670986011_fede8b904c.jpg]Go Panthers! by KiraKira a.k.a. JustLikeWasabi (but you can call me Shann!), on Flickr
[Image: 24396827979_c2a16abb5c.jpg]Go Panthers! by KiraKira a.k.a. JustLikeWasabi (but you can call me Shann!), on Flickr
[Image: 24764458325_54124d4606.jpg]Go Panthers! by KiraKira a.k.a. JustLikeWasabi (but you can call me Shann!), on Flickr
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Haha, they all look so cute!!
I don't watch football but these photos are a lot of fun smile I can kind of want to watch with them smile good luck on Sunday smile
What a great little bunch of cheerleaders. I want to see them after the game... I can imagine them all partied out in giddy delight, or crashed in disappointment... LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Well done Panther fans........keep shouting your team on.
And good luck on Sunday.
Very cute! The High School in my town's mascot is Panthers so I think that's kinda a cool coincidence! So I guess even though I'm not into sports much I still kinda support. grin
(02-02-2016, 02:53 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: Haha, they all look so cute!!

(02-02-2016, 03:00 PM)Offgenemi Wrote: I don't watch football but these photos are a lot of fun smile I can kind of want to watch with them smile good luck on Sunday smile

(02-02-2016, 07:46 PM)Little mouse Wrote: Well done Panther fans........keep shouting your team on.
And good luck on Sunday.

(02-02-2016, 10:28 PM)Pink Haired Freak Wrote: Very cute! The High School in my town's mascot is Panthers so I think that's kinda a cool coincidence! So I guess even though I'm not into sports much I still kinda support. grin

Thanks! I feel like there is just so much hating-on-the-Panthers, so a W for them on Sunday will maybe make all those haters hush up for a change.

(02-02-2016, 03:02 PM)Alliecat Wrote: What a great little bunch of cheerleaders. I want to see them after the game... I can imagine them all partied out in giddy delight, or crushed in disappointment... LOL

I'd love to do a post-game photo--but truth be told, if the game ends in a loss, the dolls aren't going to be the only ones crushed in disappointment, haha!
I guess it's just showing how totally out-of-touch I am with college sports, but... ...Who are they playing? ^^;;;
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
(02-03-2016, 06:40 AM)fishy Wrote: I guess it's just showing how totally out-of-touch I am with college sports, but... ...Who are they playing? ^^;;;

They're playing the Denver Broncos. (It's not college, it's the pros/NFL).
(02-03-2016, 06:55 AM)KiraKira Wrote:
(02-03-2016, 06:40 AM)fishy Wrote: I guess it's just showing how totally out-of-touch I am with college sports, but... ...Who are they playing? ^^;;;

They're playing the Denver Broncos. (It's not college, it's the pros/NFL).

Ah, I see.

...not college? I'm even more out-of-touch with sports than I thought! ^^;

Enjoy your game! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Adorable!
They're so coordinated, how cute!!! And I see what you did there with the field lines. wink

As a lifelong Big Blue fan I'm still smarting from that December matchup, but logic dictates that if you're going to get beat, you want to at least be able to say you got beat by the best, not the runner-up. So Go Panthers!

(02-02-2016, 02:12 PM)KiraKira Wrote: I've been a Carolina Panthers fan since 1995...so longer than I've been in the doll hobby. I have quite a few Panthers merch that I collected over the years, and it's awesome that I finally get to use it now that the Panthers will be in the Super Bowl on Sunday. (It's only the 2nd time they've been in the Super Bowl--the last time was in 2004, and they lost to the New England Patriots).

My dolls have just as much Panthers pride as I do--I have my own personal miniature cheering section here in the living room. I'm hoping 2016 is the Year of the Panther!
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
The crew looks ready for action and to cheer their team on to victory! I don't really follow football, other than you can't escape the Browns on the local news in the Cleveland area. And they've never made it to the Super Bowl.
The best thing about being a Cleveland Browns fan is that you already know they're never going to win anything, so you don't even have to bother to watch the games as the outcome is a foregone conclusion.

Nah, for football in Ohio, it's the college teams you want to care about, because the drama of Ohio State vs Michigan is so hilarious. I mean, unless it's your car they're setting on fire. (Seriously though I was in Ann Arbor right after that game let out and watching people wearing gear from different teams refusing to even look at each other waiting at crosswalks and then the OSU fans missing the light change because they were too busy not looking at the Michigan fans?! Hilarious.)

Anyway, I'll be rooting for your team, Kira!
your cheer squad looks fantastic Kira smile I don't follow football in my own country, let alone yours Tongue but I hope your team wins for your sake and the sake of that perfectly coordinated bunch of beauties!
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred