Hurrem's trip to aquarium
I can believe i have so many dolls now, there are still a few who never left the house yet. poor Hurrem was one of those. One of my colleagues wore an outfit i liked and i thought hmm i have the same clothing pieces for my doll (I am guessing this is sad), so why not dress her like my friend smile she needed a scarf and I made that one so she was ready to go out.
[Image: 24714153590_1d0beec6b2_n.jpg]Hürrem's day at the aquarium by goche moche, on Flickr
she looked outside thoughout the trip and talked to my son. He only wants to talk to her and not me LOL I think it is hilarious.
[Image: 24665329369_ace5dc3b44_n.jpg]Shark to shark by goche moche, on Flickr
she looked at the sharks I think that was the highlight of the trip smile
[Image: 25009659415_0aca59b251_n.jpg]Hürrem's day at the aquarium by goche moche, on Flickr
I love the jellyfish! they remind me of Ponyo and Kuragehime smile
[Image: 24916371101_75f5c08aec_n.jpg]Hürrem's day at the aquarium by goche moche, on Flickr
she wanted to see the ocean so we took walk at the beach and found the best spot for portraits smile
[Image: 24916372021_76ab23dc49_n.jpg]Hürrem's day at the aquarium by goche moche, on Flickr
then she fall asleep, so did my son. mission accomplished smile
thank you for looking
(02-15-2016, 11:05 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: One of my colleagues wore an outfit i liked and i thought hmm i have the same clothing pieces for my doll (I am guessing this is sad),...

Heheh, my best friend & I have a sort of running joke about human outfits that would make good doll outfits, or vice versa.
That looks like a fun trip! I love the beach photo, and the jellyfish are so cool!! Does Hurrem talk back to your son...?
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Ooh, that sweater is gorgeous! (As is Hurrem... BRH is my most-wanted doll!)
She looks smashing in her sparkly sweater and fashion scarf. Heart
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
She looks so cute, and you definitely got some nice photos! I hope you all had fun!
She really looks great in your friend inspired outfit! The aquarium looks like it's a lot of fun. I hope your son enjoyed it too.
(02-15-2016, 11:40 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Does Hurrem talk back to your son...?
Yep they talk back and forth smile)) and when I talk to his father I get yelled at smile) mommy can you hear me!!! If I take a doll with me they all talk to him well he demands it smile)) I hope I am not ruining his psychology and I am only sparking his imagination
Thank you smile I thought of your lighthouse when I was there smile

(02-15-2016, 11:51 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Ooh, that sweater is gorgeous! (As is Hurrem... BRH is my most-wanted doll!)

Thank you smile she is very pretty I recommend her. I saw her here the other day for a very nice price. Hope you get her soon smile

(02-15-2016, 01:36 PM)Marilyn Wrote: She looks smashing in her sparkly sweater and fashion scarf. Heart

Thank you smile she is the only doll who looks mature enough for this sweater smile

(02-15-2016, 02:00 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: She looks so cute, and you definitely got some nice photos! I hope you all had fun!
Yes it was a fun day, thank you very much. My husband was a bit weary of me taking her photos in front of others LOL but he got used to it

(02-15-2016, 02:11 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: She really looks great in your friend inspired outfit! The aquarium looks like it's a lot of fun. I hope your son enjoyed it too.

Thank you smile yes my son loves this place. He was very excited about the Sharks smile
That looks like such a fun day! I love aquariums even though I'm kind of creeped out by fish? like fish tanks make me uncomfortable but big beautiful acquariums are great! And I'd love to see the ocean!
(02-15-2016, 05:28 PM)Severity Wrote: That looks like such a fun day! I love aquariums even though I'm kind of creeped out by fish? like fish tanks make me uncomfortable but big beautiful acquariums are great! And I'd love to see the ocean!
Thank you smile I wouldn't get a fish tank For myself but I like to observe them when others have it. But like you said ocean is a million times prettier smile one time my friend took us out on a boat and I saw flying fish, sea turtles , dolphins, manatees and flamingo in the same trip. That was much more amazing smile I guess we got lucky that day smile
What a lucky doll! I really want to visit an aquarium again.. Look at that cute lil shark!

I hope Hurrem made plenty of new fishy friends :3
[Image: sig_zpszmymibiu.png]
[Image: tum000_zpsylewzkp5.png][Image: mfc000_zpsafqolfbi.png][Image: feeba000_zpsjbm2ytic.png]
That looks like an amazing day! I dont think you have to worry about your little boy. My nephews favourite toy is his babyborn doll, last year we celebrated baby's first birthday. His parents are just as loving as you are, not restricting him to play with only 'boy' toys but stimulate his interests.

Your photos are great, specially the one with the jelly fish! I love the collegea inspired outfit for the day and i can totally relate to the last photo wink
(02-16-2016, 04:44 AM)SeeraAyanami Wrote: What a lucky doll! I really want to visit an aquarium again.. Look at that cute lil shark!

I hope Hurrem made plenty of new fishy friends :3

Thank you smile yes she made lots of friends. Wasn't scared of the Sharks smile

(02-16-2016, 06:18 AM)Marsian Wrote: That looks like an amazing day! I dont think you have to worry about your little boy.

Your photos are great, specially the one with the jelly fish! I love the collegea inspired outfit for the day and i can totally relate to the last photo wink
Thank you, I am glad a photography savy member like you enjoyed them.
I am not worried about the playing with the doll part but he won't talk to me unless I talk through the doll Whacked dolls are great for role playing smile I use them to encourage him to talk smile also sometimes we mix things up with trucks and dolls themed games smile
That was such a great day out and you got such great photos of her.

I need to photograph my BRH too as she is rather neglected!
(02-17-2016, 07:15 PM)Little mouse Wrote: That was such a great day out and you got such great photos of her.

I need to photograph my BRH too as she is rather neglected!

Thank you very much. It was a fun trip and she loves small adventures. She is very photogenic take yours out too smile
Wow, beautiful photos! She looks like she had a fun time smile

Hah you're amazing, I don't think I'd have the guts to whip out my dolls for a photo shoot in an aquarium, I'm barely ok with taking pictures in public places like parks!!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)