Vampire in the House, Pullip Elisabeth (img heavy)
Updated, but not finished just yet. I realize I was so tired last night I screwed up my sequence of quotes. Dead

I'm still unwrapping her; life keeps interrupting with petty demands: meals, bills, work, sleep. Tongue

(03-04-2016, 02:40 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Haha -- that's so cute! Yes, burn all the tape and ties, arrrghh!!! Congratulations on your new girl and I look forward to seeing what happens when she gets out of the box! smile

Tape and ties, the bane of doll collectors' existence. As it turns out though, most of it came off pretty easy. Cheap tape is not made to last 5+ years. Sweatdrop The threads proved more difficult as the knots were very tight.

(03-04-2016, 02:41 PM)Offgenemi Wrote: Such beautiful pair smile I hope he joins his countess soon. They are very cute together smile

Thank you. Heart I think she's the one he's been waiting for as he didn't show much interest in any of the Goth girls in my collection. LOL

(03-04-2016, 03:30 PM)Skippyandjif Wrote: Yay, congratulations on getting your Elisabeth! I have one too, I love love love her... Everything about her is gorgeous, dress, wig, eyes, everything. smile

(And you like the Vampire Chronicles too? I'm crazy about that series... I named my Taeyang Nosferatu after Lestat, hahaha.)

Post photos! The world needs more Groove Vampires!

I read the entirety of the Vampire Chronicles when I was in college. I think Interview/Lestat are classics, but I didn't connect with the rest of the series. Rice said in a 2005 Bookpage interview, "Once I returned to the Church…my identification with the vampires as outcasts, as outsiders and lost souls began to totally wane. It no longer worked for me." I think the later books in the series reflect that.

(03-04-2016, 11:39 PM)Marsian Wrote: She is just perfection! Congrats on getting her
(03-05-2016, 12:17 AM)martah Wrote: She is so gorgeous and J.D. seems very happy too! smile

Thank you!
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vampire in the House, Pullip Elisabeth (img heavy) - by Marilyn - 03-05-2016, 01:42 AM