Vampire in the House, Pullip Elisabeth (img heavy)
(03-05-2016, 04:05 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Adorable! It didn't take her very long to make a friend, and a super cute one at that! yay These two make such a great duo. :3 Congratulations on getting her!
(03-05-2016, 07:44 AM)Little mouse Wrote: Huge congratulations.....and this is a fun box opening!

Thank you! It's fun to share the joy. Happy

(03-05-2016, 10:24 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: J.D. seems to have come over all Renfield xD

Your Elisabeth is lovely, and she's going to make a terrifying duo with that little guy!

He's in love, but I'm going to have to intervene if he starts eating flies, spiders and Death's-head moths.

(03-05-2016, 02:33 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: She looks perfect! J.D. new mistress must be happy to have an instant minion waiting for her.

I'm very happy with her. I wish I had minion goggles for him… xd

I knew that it would almost certainly be the case so I'm not upset, but if there has been one tiny downside it's that this beautiful girl is severely stained. My first clue was when I went to remove the plastic from her arms; I spotted patches just below her shoulders.
[Image: Elisabeth-debox-14.jpg]

I hoped for the best, but the full monty revealed all.
[Image: elisabeth-body-staining-00.jpg]

Her beautiful Spanish dress did the damage to her arms and bust. The waist could have been the dress or possibly the petticoat. Strangely, her black bloomers didn't stain her at all.

Neither Pure Neemo or Obitsu bodies come in "dead flesh" Tongue so I'm going to hold out hope that Groove re-stocks the Pale MIO kits I've been waiting on soon.

In the meantime, I think I'm going to try a round of "clean and clear".

For giggles…

Who Wore it Better?

[Image: elisabeth-who-wore-it-better.jpg]
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vampire in the House, Pullip Elisabeth (img heavy) - by Marilyn - 03-07-2016, 10:46 AM