Amongst the Flowers
I took my little fairy boy out today to take some photos with the flowers in our yard. <3

[Image: 25614732533_2dea2da6be_z.jpg]Amongst the Flowers by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 26125145962_f4e3779573_z.jpg]Amongst the Flowers by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 25612732094_d1b74ff82b_z.jpg]Amongst the Flowers by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 26124893772_1942faf578_z.jpg]Amongst the Flowers by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 25944571560_8645f41c50_z.jpg]Amongst the Flowers by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 26124845942_e92b1be2f5_z.jpg]Amongst the Flowers by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 25614894403_173e76a914_z.jpg]Amongst the Flowers by Haley, on Flickr
You can't see any flowers in that last picture but I liked it anyways, haha.

Thank you for looking!
Such cute photos! I love the contrast between the blue of his wings and the pink of the flowers. I especially like the one where he looks like he's peeking over the edge of the flower!
Looking for stands!
He's adorable. And it's very comforting to see signs of spring somewhere, considering we had hail/ snow in my area last night!
really beautiful photos Heart 2 I think my favourite is the 5th one down but they are all lovely. I admire how you always get such expression in your photos, I feel like I know how the dolls are thinking x_x
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Oh, how precious!
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
Ahh, so beautiful and colourful!!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
He looks right at home in the garden, a beautiful butterfly amongst the flowers.
Thank you all so so much!! <3
I think this new camera is working great for you. I agree with miss Edith, your dolls have the most interesting expressions. You know this boy is one of my fav isuls. He is so photogenic smile
He looks like he fits right in with the flowers -- and also like he should have had wings to begin with smile
I am so jealous of your rhododendrons... what gorgeous colour.... a) it's still freezing here, and b) they are deer food. Wah!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
It's definitely working out great! If only I could find a way to take decent indoor shots with it, though. xD

Thank you both! <3

I hope it warms up soon for you, Alliecat. <3
What a beautiful boy. I am in love with his wings!
Thank you! His wings are by Mei4Life on Etsy. smile
These are magical!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~