Petunia in Bluebell Woods (Dal Anniversary Jouet)
(04-22-2016, 06:11 AM)fishy Wrote: So pretty! smile What an enchanting place! smile

Thank you! It really is. If it wasn't so out-of-the-way I'd totally take a book there and just sit in the middle of all the bluebells and read all afternoon Heart

(04-22-2016, 07:08 AM)AliceMR Wrote: Adorable! Those flowers are gorgeous, they're the perfect size for her!

Thank you!! Haha they are xD

(04-22-2016, 07:11 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: What an adventure! I love the photos with bluebells behind! So cute.

Thanks so much! I couldn't believe how many there were, they made a great background! yay

(04-22-2016, 08:15 AM)TrueFan Wrote: Lovely! I dug up one bluebell in Tennessee and brought it to Illinois, and this year two came up! So it is finally spreading.

My favorite photo.
-snip-

Thank you! Ah, that's lovely. I hope they'll continue to multiply until you have a bluebell garden, True smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Petunia in Bluebell Woods (Dal Anniversary Jouet) - by Missy_Crane - 04-22-2016, 08:25 AM