Hunaja's dollies; new pics *24.3.2017* p.4
Ah I am sorry to disappoint you, but they are actually related. They are cousins. Sanika is straight, tough Pina has a girlfriend, it is Kiss, also pictured above. grin (Kiss is the gothic? girl with long white hair, 2 pics with flowers.) It was my first ever pullip pairing (and if you consider it was made when I still had just 4 dolls, pretty much the only pairing I could have) even tough both of them I have sold and rebough & redone. I only have old pics of them, maybe I should try taking some pics, they make really astounding pair! LOL

I honestly have so many girl dolls, (last time I checked I think it was just 12% males out of all, it has been shifting between 9-14%) they would be very very alone if I only "allowed" or had straight couples. xd Add to the mix couple gay guys and the chances are even worse! Rb_x
So yeah, I have lot of girl+girl couples! I also like them a lot too, so it feels natural for me. smile

Pina also has sister - no actually sisters now that I got second Venus, and Sanika has little brother who is little Pullip. I started to do map of my dolls and their relations, so far I have put down only family-trees but hopefully evolving to relationships as well. It was one of my ideas to take pics of them in summer challenge, but I haven't had inspiration to do that. Maybe later when I don't have to worry about getting at least one pic for week! I am glad I am taking part on the challenge, but I am honestly a looooot more photoshoot person, so I have not only last years pics still not put, but also from summer as well since picking just 1 is ridiculous! Dead

Thanks! I actually sold my Pullips down to 6 on one point in my life, I didn't dare to customize them how I wanted. Afterwards I noticed it was a mistake and rebought a lot and this time had guts (and more skills too) to make them! You just have to start somewhere and practice, Mio-kits are handy as well. I like Pullip as a canvas, she has a lot of face, I don't like making small faces, it is both hard and you just have less to work with. I think I like customizing pullips the best, even tough I have customized more bjds than anything else.
Blog ^___^
Feedback

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hunaja's dollies; new pics *21.8.2016* - by Hunajasieni - 08-24-2016, 01:27 AM