Hunaja's dollies; new pics *24.3.2017* p.4
(02-24-2017, 04:29 PM)fishy Wrote:
(02-16-2017, 09:43 PM)Hunajasieni Wrote: Thanks both! Heart

Cornflower Blue: I totally agree, I also took pics of her with couple other pics, and she just rocked every style! I totally felt more love for her when I saw her live than in the pictures!

Alliecat: That is actually a different wig, I never opened the bun so I just used different wig. We decided to leave it in a bun for the one who wins the kimono/stock outfit set, so they have complete style. I sewed her a new furwig. right And that bun was so hard to photograph! It was so heavy and neededto rest against the wall or corner at all times some way. Dead

NEVER take down pullip yuri''s wig..! I did that to one I had, and it became like an 8-inch afro that looked like it had been electrocuted. Whatever they do to keep her hair up precludes it ever being taken successfully down... sad

Oh yeah, I did not. Even if it was my wig, I would not because of the hairdo, but it is good to know it goes really bad after undoing it! It is not technically mine, since it is a traveling dolly, but it will be good info for whoever ends up getting the wig (and the stock outfit). We have agreed not to open it for that reason, so I just removed it gently. There was lot of hair coming out of the hairdo and it would have needed fixing even the first time I pictured it... So I just gently peeled it off her head.

I can see the afroing since it had some braided hair in the hairdo (which not everyone knows, I didn't know it before opening her and handling her the first time) and that totally leaves small curls if opened.

Some of the stock wigs are so bad in quality... I bought Captain Hook's one and it was so awful I just had to sold it again, the hair was such a mess and bad hair quality to begin with. (Tough I paid like 2 or 3 euros for it, so I knew already it wasn't going to be the best. Also the hairstyle ended up being wrong with the bangs.)

I still have a lot of pics of her to post, but I am really anxious to get my own dolls get posted too! Well eventually I will "run out" of the photos, but still so many sets I have to go trough! I have 2 more sets already ready to online, but I just need to fix it up and actually post them. XD

---

Take some more pics, I totally handled her watching and thinking that if I should get Ririko (used to be Holly, and I am thinking of getting Sabrine for her) again as her. She is older sister of my dolls Yume (Nina) and Kayu (Sage, full custom), so it made me think Lilja/Yuri looked a lot of like them. Especially Nina, her stock lips were (used to be) orange as well! I though she could easily passas their sibling, but maybe she is more like a cousin? Anyway, I just had to take pics of the 3 of them.
Here we go:

[Image: DSCF1758.jpg]
Yume, Lilja ja Kayu.

[Image: DSCF1761.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1765.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1769.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1774.jpg]
Blog ^___^
Feedback

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hunaja's dollies; new pics *15.2.2017* - by Hunajasieni - 02-24-2017, 07:54 PM