Lipchain <3
I wanted to show everyone my new boy, Lipchain Leo!
[Image: 27731516785_a50c8aebdb_z.jpg]Lipchain by Haley, on Flickr
He's my first Taeyang since October! How did I go so long without buying any more Taeyangs? I am so in love with him.
[Image: 27453680760_8a37028fa8_z.jpg]Lipchain by Haley, on Flickr
Koichi was the first(and only) doll I fell complely in love with before he was even released, but I waited for owner photos because his second promo shots weren't the best. Then after that I put buying other dolls ahead of him because dolls I wanted kept coming up for sale. But now he is mine. <3
[Image: 27731474575_c06049934f_z.jpg]Lipchain by Haley, on Flickr
Meet Leo, he is the final member of Dudes with Long Hair! But he has to get his new wig before he can have a photo with the band because right now he's a dude with short hair.
[Image: 27731571745_97f5238fbf_z.jpg]Lipchain by Haley, on Flickr
Most people call him by his nickname, Lipchain.
[Image: 27697683596_30c59d7c71_z.jpg]Lipchain by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 27731694845_a96fd46f09_z.jpg]Lipchain by Haley, on Flickr
I can't wait to take more photos of him because I'm so in love with him already. I actually took photos of him today until my camera died...I wish I could have taken more, but since it's 108 degrees outside maybe it was for the best!

Thank you for looking! <3
He's adorable! I love his green eyes and worried expression. Can't wait to see what he looks like with a different wig.
Wow, 108. Congratulations on finally getting your new boy smile I want to see adventures of the band!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
He's adorable, and I bet he'll be even more adorable when he's got his new wig <3
Pullip: Hoshi (Adsiltia), Yumi (Kirsche),  River (Hatsune Miku), Wisp (Ddalgi), Kokoro (Souseiseki), Akira (Youtsuzu), Rikke (Bloody Red Hood), Azul (Alice du Jardin Mint version), Vitalia (Henri), Autumn (Peter Pan), Lindsey (Lan Ake), Sacrifice (Ludmila), Kenzie (RIDa), Berry (Alte), Odette (Papin), Pandora (Mitzi), Charity Amora (Celsiy), Zell (Ayanami Rei), Kagami (Bonita), Morgana (Prunella), Misty (Marianne), Magenta (Kuhn), Madeleine (Papin), Laelynn (Clarity), Absinthe (Veritas), Gemma (Classical Alice Sepia), Xena (Froggy), Axel (Chill), Marina (Dita), Sage (Fanatica), Bella (Cornice), Hemlock (Kaela), Duckey (Aquel), Yu-jin (Classical Queen), Allie (Banshee), Kurumi (Chelsea), Juliet (Blanche), Missy (Custom Panda), Sienna (Cinciallegra), Harmony (Yuhwa), Winnie (Violetta). 
Taeyang: Roderick (Lead), Sephie (Richt), Balthazar (Arashi), Arius (Gyro), Lionel (Maguna), Rexus (Raiki), Kian (Sol),  Olivier (Captain Hook), Takashi (Natsume), João (Willy Wonka), Snow (Alfred), Fernando (Seiran), Rhapsody (Myufish Custom), Devon (Rayne), Daeo (Hash), Alistair (Kain), Kyo (Horizon), Torture (Pluto), Sackey (Romantic Mad Hatter), Florian (Cavalie).
Dal: Petra (Phoebe), Venom (Edge), Shane (Pinocchio), Maxx (Colline), Mariko (Tinkerbell), Hotaru (Lucia), Darya (Ra Muw), Sharpie (Hangry), Ste (Angry), Meiko (DeLorean), Haven (Lipoca), Roxie (Lunatic Alice).
Byul: Rowan-Alexis (Dumbo), Paradise (Paradis), Dusk (Tigerlily), Richie (Maya).
Isul: Scottie (Mao), Jessie (Tete), Kyla (Helios), Heidi (Duke).
Namu: Vince (Serpent).
with his freckles he looks like he has been in your doll family for a while. he looks like a custom doll. i love those allergy eyes. i dont have a fair toned taeyang so i need to save for him. i feel like there are too many good deals in pullip world. blythe doll is nice and expensive i thought for years and months before i got one and stopped. pullips are popping everywhere with so much diversity.
Congrats! He's such a cutie.
what colour will his long wig be ?
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Koichi is so stinkin cute isn't he? LOVE LOVE LOVE! smile
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
Thank you all so so so much! <3

His new wig is going to be a longish blonde fur wig. smile
Oh! I never noticed he was having freckles! He is so cute! :3
Wasn't he designed by some famous a customizer? It could explain the look of being a customized one! LOL

I bet he will look ravishing in his new wig! ^^
Blog ^___^
Feedback
Hmm...ok, your photos have convinced me to put him on my wishlist. Definitelly! There are few photos of Koichi, in Spain there aren't so much people who has him. (I think I wrote it correctly...^///^')

Well, anyway, I'm going to put him on my list and save money xd
Also you should totally take pics with your Noir(s) with him! LOL
Blog ^___^
Feedback
Yes, Koichi was designed by Sheryl Designs! <3

It's funny that a lot of people in Spain don't have him, it's a secret, since that's where his designer lives. Strange! xD

I definitely plan on photographing him with my Noirs, I've been meaning to do that, actually.

Thank you both! <3
Nice guy! You took really nice photos to him! It's a really handsome taeyang, so nice to meet your new guy!
It's really surprising that not too much people have him, he's really handome ^^
He's so CUTE! *screech* I never knew he had freckles. D': *squishes him* Oh man, I may really need him now. After I..get done with a layaway first of course.. *n*
I'm really looking forward to seeing more photos of him!<3

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥