Melodi the T-rex tamer
just don't mess with this girl smile she is even scarier than Guu.

[Image: 27905940712_eba2987247.jpg]Melodi vs. T-Rex by goche moche, on Flickr

[Image: 27905931882_3826696b10.jpg]Melodi vs. T-Rex by goche moche, on Flickr

[Image: 27394990964_7a46283acd.jpg]Melodi vs. T-Rex by goche moche, on Flickr
Ha, ha! What kind of T-Rex is that?
Lego T-Rex smile it is very practical , you can turn it into a race car as well smile my son was watching tv so I sneaked out and took photos smile) the kid has great props for these little ones smile
those photos are too precious Heart 2 Baby Melody standing on her conquered foe LOL I LOVE it.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
ADORABLE! She's the cutest T-Rex tamer I've ever seen. xD This made me smile so hard after having a really bad day, so thank you for that. <3
(07-02-2016, 11:37 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: those photos are too precious Heart 2 Baby Melody standing on her conquered foe LOL I LOVE it.

Thank you smile I love photographing her, she is very expressive smile

(07-02-2016, 02:16 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: ADORABLE! She's the cutest T-Rex tamer I've ever seen. xD This made me smile so hard after having a really bad day, so thank you for that. <3

I am sorry you had a bad day sad to tell the truth I was going for a painful root canal (that was my fear and it proved to be painful). So she kind of helped me getting out of that scared mindset smile
So little but so brave! smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
I don't think she know how small she is smile) thank yousmile
Quote:I don't think she know how small she is

Ha! That's the best type of heroine!

Is she a mini Byul? Funny, Byul's normally don't appeal to me, but she's adorable.
Yes she is the my melody little Byul. I think she looks very different than her "normal " sized elder sister smile big eyes look better at this scale smile
Thank you! I even love her beyond crappy wig smile