Lots of new eyechips!
I've had a couple of days off of work together so I figured it was a great time to give some much needed attention to my dolls. I finished giving a ton of them new eyelashes and also rechipped a few!

I didn't actually buy any new eyechips and yet I have several dolls I've rechipped here. LOL

First I rechipped my Filato, Takumi. I've been trying to rechip him for at least a month...but his scalp was deformed and it took me forever to get it off. Then once I did he had a stuck screw so I had to get that out. But he's finally got the right eyes. His previous owner, my best friend, told me recently that she had always intended to give him brown eyes so I did just that. They look much better than his puke-green stock eyes. ^^
[Image: 28825684696_1f8850615c_z.jpg]Takumi! by Haley, on Flickr
He also wanted to take a picture with his little lady friend, Mitsuki. wink
[Image: 28780817041_bc69a09106_z.jpg]Cuties by Haley, on Flickr

My Lucia, Harper, also got...a...new eye. One of her chips is stuck so I only gave her one. LOL
She also got a new wig a week or so ago(probably more I can't even keep track) that I haven't photographed her in. I think I've finally bonded with her despite having her since December. <3
[Image: 28780887411_0d8efb030c_z.jpg]Harper by Haley, on Flickr
And little miss Coraline, my Rhiannon, looks even cuter than before!
[Image: 28752070622_3e4b769737_z.jpg]Cora by Haley, on Flickr
I HATED her stock eyes and have been meaning to give her new ones, but my stash of chips that will fit her is very small. I had some old coolcat chips that I had for my Tiger Lily at one point that weren't in the best shape, but I painted them completely black to make them look better and they turned out great! <3

Last but certainly not least, my favorite little witch, Persephone. Persephone is one of my most important and most developed original characters, and as soon as I got her in doll form I wanted to make her look the way she was supposed to look so I didn't want to wait for eyechips because I'm a very impatient person. So I painted the back of her stock chips, but since they were pink the black paint made them look brown. Not that much of a problem, but one big thing about Persephone is that she's supposed to have solid black eyes. After over a year I've finally fixed her eyes. They are black now. I painted the entire chip instead of just the back, and it looks very nice I think. I'm super happy with how they turned out. <3
[Image: 28751847892_08c1e3069c_z.jpg]Little Witch by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 28241977213_aa9ea28544_z.jpg]Little Witch by Haley, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!
Lots of dark-eyed cuties in these photos. I think you made great eye chip choices, the dark eyes on them are stunning!
Looking for stands!
Wow, you've been busy. It looks like Mitsuki is impressed LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I would not have guessed Harper was a Lucia. She's really cute in that wig! It does give one a sense of accomplishment to spend some time changing a few things and the results of your efforts are wonderful!
Thank you guys so much! <3

I'm definitely glad I decided to play around with Harper's looks. I never paid much attention to Lucia beacuse her stock look isn't very cute to me, but she has a lovely face.
They all looks so good with new eye chips Deadly Nova, I especially like Haley. smile
I first read your comment and got so confused, because I'M Haley and I certainly didn't rechip myself! But I'm guessing you just misread my name beside the photos since they're from flickr. ^^ Thank you either way.
Harper is so adorable with her mixed matched eyes! Heart They give her so much life and personality! I am glad you were able to have time to give your dolls new eyes, they look great!
they all look wonderful smile even the mismatched eyed new dal smile eyechip changing is a lot of fun. I can never tell which one will be better smile
(08-10-2016, 12:49 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: I first read your comment and got so confused, because I'M Haley and I certainly didn't rechip myself! But I'm guessing you just misread my name beside the photos since they're from flickr. ^^ Thank you either way.

Doh, sorry about that. It was the Little Witch I liked the most. wink
They are all beautiful, but I have to say that Harper is too cute for words! I really like her mismatched eyes. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~