Eleven(custom Stranger Things doll!)
I have created a Dal of Eleven from Stranger Things. <3 I was going to wait to show her when she was 100% done, but all she needs still is some socks and shoes of her own as well as her blue windbreaker(which I have on the way), as well as a blonde wig to wear SOMETIMES, so I figured I'd go ahead and post her photos here!

I adore her so much, she's perfect. <3

[Image: 33020632412_fc96e4d989_z.jpg]Eleven by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 33177197025_8990eaa3b5_z.jpg]Eleven by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 33049523681_770a670c0b_z.jpg]Eleven by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 33177086615_e293d6a6c8_z.jpg]Eleven by Haley, on Flickr
Hanging with the boys!
[Image: 32331861244_fe37788301_z.jpg]Eleven by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 33135293016_654c874fe2_z.jpg]Eleven by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 32331916424_c5199ae1fe_z.jpg]Eleven by Haley, on Flickr

She is made to resemble Eleven from the Netflix original series "Stranger Things", portrayed by the very talented Millie Bobby Brown:
[Image: 1ebe942d-4ec8-4c2c-b7c4-67e1f37514b5_eleven.jpg]

Thanks for looking! I'll probably post more photos of her here once she is complete. <3
Wow, I have no knowledge of the show, but that is a pretty awesome-looking custom! How did you do the hair?
Thank you so much! It's a great show, I highly recommend it.

I made her hair by painting her head with acrylic paint and then sticking flocking fibers(like they used to use on ken dolls) to it while it was still wet. (I've used glue for this before as well but didn't this time. I might go back and add some more layers with glue though.)
she looks amazing!!!!! how did you find the dress so quick! and her hair looks wonderful. great job! of course she is extra special because she lives in the actual town.
will you make any other characters?
i would love to watch this show but it involves kids and scary things, i am too chicken.
Thanks so much!! Someone on facebook helped me find one, although it didn't show up in my etsy serach the first time and did the second. LOL. I think it was listed between my searches.

I'm hoping I can take her to the set soon(or what is left of it, only one of the stores still has the sign like it does in the show) because that would be super neat. <3

I'm tempted to make Mike, just so she has a companion besides my Pop figures, but I'm not sure. xD I feel like if I make more of them I will want to get carried away and make them all. LOL

You should definitely watch it! I don't think it's scary at all, nothing above a low PG-13 level.
you already read my opinion of her smile she IS El ! You did such a great job.

Offgenemi, the show isn't scarey, ok I shouldn't say that because everyone is different and I have watched/read horror for 50 years BUT - it really is PG-13 smile Have you ever read the Stephen King novella The Body? Or watched the movie made from it "Stand By Me" ? That's the vibe of Stranger Things, kids having adventures and a little bit of scarey but in a kid friendly way.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
She looks pretty true to the character in the photo. I don't have Netflix, so I'm not familiar with the show.
(03-01-2017, 01:10 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: you already read my opinion of her smile she IS El ! You did such a great job.

Offgenemi, the show isn't scarey, ok I shouldn't say that because everyone is different and I have watched/read horror for 50 years BUT - it really is PG-13 smile Have you ever read the Stephen King novella The Body? Or watched the movie made from it "Stand By Me" ? That's the vibe of Stranger Things, kids having adventures and a little bit of scarey but in a kid friendly way.

I love Stephen King yes I saw these. I will try to give it a try. Thank you both for the encouragement smile
Thank you all so so much!!!

And yeah, it reminds me of a mix of Stand By Me and The Goonies with some other supernatural elements thrown in. smile Let me know what you think about it!
Not at all familiar with the show, but googled some photos, and yes, you did an excellent job replicating the character. I was going to ask about the hair too. You put a lot of effort into her. Maybe if you take her to the set someone from the show will spot her -- that would be cool. (Oh, wait, they're not filming any more?)
I like the last photo with her hand out -- again knowing nothing about the show, but great effect. smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I love that show, and your Eleven is awesome. The way you did her hair is genius.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Wow, she's spot on! Still haven't watched the show, but I need to!
Saw her on your Flickr page. She is amazing. :O You did a excellent job. Love the weathering you gave her and her dress looks identical. The hair color is awesome and that bloody nose was a beautiful touch. The pic with the gang is super cute. I wish I had her.
Wow that's amazing! She is so special! Never seen it, but she totally looks like her! The flock was good idea, works well! She's got some attitude! Can you still open her head or is the flock over the seamline too?
Blog ^___^
Feedback
Ahh I love the show and you captured her perfectly!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~