DeadlyNova's A Doll A Day 2018
I just love too large of a variety of things. xD Although Madoka Magica is far more gruesome than you would anticipate from looking at the characters.

Thank you !!!
I like your Nendoroid and her shitty cat (is it a nasty cat? An evil cat? A badly written cat? I think too much LOL )

Hollywood is a member of my current family grin I have always loved the girls from series 5, both the original colour version & the variant B&W. And what a bargain!! You get a lot of awesome bargains.
I look forward to photos of your new addition. And, as someone who loves so many things that it kills me, I think it's a good thing. Variety. Although I'm mainly about the dark side, I love so much cute.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Evil space kitty! Madoka is cute as a nendoroid!
awesome photos of such a variety of dolls / toys.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thank you guys!!!

Yeah, evil space kitty...I'd explain why, but that would take a long time...let's just say Madoka Magica isn't your typical magical girl anime. Pretty messed up, if you ask me.

Day 45:
[Image: 26397488628_7c88110550_z.jpg]ADAD 2018 - Day 45 by Haley, on Flickr
One of my figures of Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan! I think this figure is by SEGA. I really love this shot!
Wow! The SEGA Attack on Titan figure is AWESOME! So is the action-packed photo! Serious all around coolness!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Ooh, what a gorgeous figure!
your Attack on Titan figure is very impressive and that photo is even more so <3 One of your best so far, I think smile
Thank you guys so much!!!

Another Barbie for today, a Pullip will be featured tomorrow I think, but after that I'm going to try to mix it up for the next few days and photograph some more unique figures!

Day 46:
[Image: 38486463480_044405ea37_z.jpg]ADAD 2018 - Day 46 by Haley, on Flickr
Cool Times Midge from 1988! She is probably the only competitor Malibu PJ has for the spot of my absolute favorite Barbie of all time. Of course, they do have the same face....but Midge has FRECKLES.

I bought this doll NRFB to ENSURE that her hair was EXACTLY as I wanted it, because the main draw for me with 80's Barbies is their hair and outfits(and the main draw for me to 60's and 70's Barbies is their faces...since this Midge has the Steffie mold she literally has all of those things, ha). Sadly I had a non dollie-loving friend over and she, and she meant well I know, instinctively reached out to smooth down Midge's ponytail so it would lay flat on her head. I think I got it mostly back fixed how I wanted it because I stopped her shortly after she tried to 'fix' it, but I think it'll never be 100% the same. sad
Midge is very cute. I love her hair & her freckles smile
Oh, man, Midge is totally '80s! Are those gigantic dangling punk rock earrings she's wearing? Love the turquoise shoulder pads! And those huuuuge eyes!
Thank you guys! <3 Her earrings and shoulder pads are indeed something else. xD She definitely has a LOOK.

Day 47:
[Image: 26435507248_6a298b556a_z.jpg]ADAD 2018 - Day 47 by Haley, on Flickr
A photo from the shoot I had today at the park with my Cornice, Dante! This one was one of my favorites. You can view all the others in their own thread, here:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7261569
That's such a cute photo of Dante. And the Mikasa figure is pretty cool.
Non dolly people just don't get it, do they. We're like "Do not touch my dolls!!!" LOL Midge is cute. Some of those older dolls' painted eyes are a bit... flat...? or something... but she is looking right at the camera and has lots of personality.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I like that pic of Dante sitting in the niche in the concrete wall. The contrast between the green wall and floor and the red hair and outfit is wicked! And those faded denims look totally real!
you already know I love the Dante pic smile That girl does not know how to look less than gorgeous.