DeadlyNova's A Doll A Day 2018
Pink Party Boat of Democracy! LOL
This photo is great. Thanks for sharing DN. smile
Thank you guys so much, I'm glad George is a hit! She goes for really cheap on eBay, if anyone wants one, I got her for $6 plus shipping NRFB.

Day 16:
[Image: 38836583305_174b284da7_z.jpg]ADAD 2018 - Day 16 by Haley, on Flickr
I had to take my grandfather to a doctor's appointment this morning, so I brought along my favorite mini, my Calfy, Moolinda, to keep me company. She's wearing a petite Blythe outfit, because she's spoiled and you can't expect her to dress like a COW all the time!
Love the name Moolinda! What a cutie!
Yay minis! smile
She's so cute. A few of my gang have PB outfits too. Which one is this? It looks perfect for her. And I agree, great name.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
she is so cute <3 No one should be forced to dress like a cow, especially when they can look so casually classy.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Your designated driver looks so cheery and cute!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Thank you guys!!!

I'm not sure which PB outfit this is, it's from one of the Littlest Pet Shop dolls from a long time ago.

So, for the first time in forever(ha), it snowed here. What kind of person would I be if it wasn't Elsa I photographed for today?
I had originally planned on spacing out her and Anna by a lot more, but...ya know.
[Image: 24873928587_be997b4c9e_z.jpg]ADAD 2018 - Day 17 by Haley, on Flickr

It's too bad it just looks like she's on a white background and not in the snow, haha.
Oh! I like her expression here. This photo is so winter-y, even if the snow is a little washed out as you say. I still get the snowy impression. Beautiful!
Elsa looks so happy out there in her favorite weather! Cute pose!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
she looks very happy to be welcoming the snow - lovely!
Ugh, shooting in snow sucks. But, it suits her character because maybe she just created a complete whiteout! LOL She's cute, and I like her gown.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thank you guys!!!

I actually LOVE taking photos in the snow, it's much less boring than grass and leaves. xD I think a lot of the times it makes the colors really pop, like here.

I'm going to show some more obscure dolls soon, but for now you're going to have to deal with another Barbie, because she just arrived a couple of days ago and I want to show her off so bad because I love her so much.

I mainly collect Barbies from the 80's and 90's because of their gaudy fashions and giant hair, but dolls from the pre-Superstar Era have my favorite faces. I'm not a fan of modern Barbie's big toothy smile.

So I was ecstatic when I stumbled upon a modern Barbie line with vintage face sculps and bright colorful hair. That is everything I want and more.
[Image: 39734604202_20f706abe5_z.jpg]ADAD 2018 - Day 18 by Haley, on Flickr
This is Melody! She is from the Barbie '1 Modern Circle' line from 2003. I fell in love with her at first sight because she is BEAUTIFUL and badass and everything I want. And she has freckles!!! My weakness!! Aaah!!
Love the freckles! And the blue hair
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
now THIS Barbie I love smile So much character, the hair the freckles - I see why you fell for her Heart 2

I am used to meh-ing at Barbie because when my daughter was a kid she had literally dozens and they all looked the same to me - blonde, pink lipped, vacant smile & ridiculous figures. The past year or two I have looked into the Barbieverse and realised I like some of the faces, different hair colours, really nice clothes - just the variety. Not new releases but vintage girls. *except for the made to move & the curvy bodies - those new things are excellent.
Never saw her before but with her freckles and blue hair she became an instant hit for me. Congrats on your new girl. I missed Elsa photo . That is a very nice photo as well