Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
Olivia rocks the plaid flannel look!

With those lumberjack boots, all she needs now is an axe and she'll be... okay.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Properly seasonal, but also so very cool!

Yeah, I also prefer having a collection of decorations to which I return every year. It's nice and nostalgic. Honestly, I don't get fashion trends in fashion, let alone in things like holiday decorations. We use relatively new ones, to keep our old treasures safe, but we've had these 'new' decorations for many years, and we get new ones only when they're pretty and fit into our collection. My personal collection still feels very new, since I only started building it after college, but I'm looking forward to tuning it over upcoming years.
We tend to add at least one Christmas decoration to our collection a year. We hang them on the bannister.
That looks really cute on her.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
The flannel shirt looks very cute on her.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(12-22-2019, 02:26 AM)davidd Wrote: Olivia rocks the plaid flannel look!

With those lumberjack boots, all she needs now is an axe and she'll be... okay.

... I will not sing the song, I will not sing the song... Stop tempting me to sing the song! 

(12-22-2019, 04:29 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Properly seasonal, but also so very cool!

Yeah, I also prefer having a collection of decorations to which I return every year. It's nice and nostalgic. Honestly, I don't get fashion trends in fashion, let alone in things like holiday decorations. We use relatively new ones, to keep our old treasures safe, but we've had these 'new' decorations for many years, and we get new ones only when they're pretty and fit into our collection. My personal collection still feels very new, since I only started building it after college, but I'm looking forward to tuning it over upcoming years.

She's always got that edge of cool. 

Ooh, yes, yes I get this. 

(12-22-2019, 10:54 AM)Elfy Wrote: We tend to add at least one Christmas decoration to our collection a year. We hang them on the bannister.

See, that sounds nice. What confuses me is people who get a whole tree's worth of new decorations...

(12-22-2019, 11:24 AM)Alliecat Wrote: That looks really cute on her.

Thank you! It was actually meant for one of the 18" Sindy dolls, but they did not sell so well. Fashion packs were nice though.

(12-22-2019, 04:08 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: The flannel shirt looks very cute on her.

Thank you! 

- - - 

359: All I See Is Green
[Image: 63918861_28e79ac9a7997056a2e0d97b76e99ca8_large.jpg]
My shelf of green witches! I clearly need the Multi Toys version of the Wicked Witch here, LOL.
They emit so much awesomeness, mere mortal might not survive in that atmosphere. Even short ex²posure will probably blind you...
Wow! That is an imposing garden of green-ness! And they are definitely green! Not just green-ish, but green! I find it quite impressive to see your witches gathered together like this!
Very nice group! I continue to be drawn to the purple-haired gal smile
They look great gathered there together. And all green, but different green LOL
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(12-23-2019, 01:33 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: They emit so much awesomeness, mere mortal might not survive in that atmosphere. Even short ex²posure will probably blind you...

I can say that no one else dare go near the shelf the witches have taken over. It's very much their space.

(12-23-2019, 02:39 AM)davidd Wrote: Wow! That is an imposing garden of green-ness! And they are definitely green! Not just green-ish, but green! I find it quite impressive to see your witches gathered together like this!

I really like the shades of green on display with them all. I'd love to get hold of the retro inspired Wicked Witch from Mattel, which would be a completely different shade again! For accuracy sake, I'd also really like to find the Multi-Toys Wicked Witch.

These witches are their own coven - Casta is the odd one out not being based on the infamous Wizard of Oz character but she fits so nicely among them. 

(12-23-2019, 02:58 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Very nice group! I continue to be drawn to the purple-haired gal smile

Ah, my Nora! She's the Monster High Create-A-Monster Witch girl, but I made the dress myself. In my doll canon she's the great-granddaughter of the infamous Wicked Witch and she actually goes to Ever After High. She's an exchange student from Oz.

(12-23-2019, 06:15 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: They look great gathered there together.  And all green, but different green LOL

The various shades are fantastic to see - and just how different the same character can be through different companies. 

- - - 

360: Anne of Green Gables
[Image: 63950017_6a007061a4bc985c60c2e856f0bffa69_standard.jpg]
Just a solo shot of this lovely girl! I've been wanting a 1/6 scale Anne for so long, and the Azone offering was high on my list of "would be perfect". (The Takara Liccarise and the Mattel offerings would come just ahead of her, I think.) I had hoped to get her during her initial release but I missed that pre-order window and then her secondary market prices shot way up - Miss Shirley is very popular in Japan.

But yes! Another of my literary characters. I should probably do a photo shoot of them... Hm...
Unyuuushee'sjustsoooooadooooraaaaaable!!!!!

Uh.. sorry. Got a little too excited. She's adorable!
Aww, she's really cute.
Hope you can find the other witches you'd like; it's interesting to see the different versions of them all together.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Anne is a cutie. Add some brass and leather accents to her outfit and she would be a marvelous "steampunk" character. (Which I think I've mentioned before; sorry. But she would!)
There’s something about red hair and steampunk that seems to work.